Patch Notes 1.0.1.10 Discussion

What do you think of this patch?

• Total voters

Truearrow

Apr 6, 2022
I like the patch and all I can say is I am so glad that the peps who complained about all aspects of the patch don,t live next to me )

• Wow
Reactions: tal0s

Hodo

Mar 7, 2022
I said this is a okay patch. It has some good things, portable campfires, crushers and other extractors. That's nice. Same for priests and stables. But..... the war dec changes and lack of an alliance system that should have been in this patch is hot trash. But hey they may have fixed Mounted Charge so they get their momentum bonus for moving and hitting things from horseback.

Reactions: tal0s and Tzone

LordMega

Dec 2, 2020
Had to change vote to 'bad' after learning about some of the bugs in this patch.. oh boy. I've been saying SV needs to let these patches bake. No need to push them out the second they are "ready".

Reactions: Jatix

Tzone

May 16, 2021
What I see is that devs hate griefers that harass players at their houses, devs hate griefers that kill carebears in towns.
If that is the epitome of PvP to you, well that's just sad.
Im no where near town and I lose tind rep for fighting at end game dungeons.

Like what you are saying has nothing to do with what I said.

But if you are a casual player that wants to get on get some bang then log off the devs really screwed them over. Any normal person has 5 MCs unless they plan to let everyone just kill them. If you fight back against attackers you will end up with MCs. Not every one goes grey and you cant allow everyone to hit you first when you are trying to live.

So for a smaller guild that doesn't have strongholds are priest, and solos they made the game very very cancer. Do you deny its cancer that a non mugger type player has to run 30 minutes back to town after they got killed by a mugger type player? Or if your group gets wiped out by a zerg?

My guild will do fine with this patch but it will hurt the casual and smaller groups a bunch. Really no reason to remove 16 priest from the game.

LordMega

Dec 2, 2020
Oh, apparently if you're wardec'd on someone (which means allied to, in reality) you can't even /duel them- well, I mean, you can, but even with the duel active the Lictor guards will teleport to you and murder you while you duel. 1000 IQ change.

Reactions: tal0s

Redz

Jan 25, 2022
I was crashing all the time and now Cant't log in cus i just crash off the bat. Having a blast playing games that don't break every patch.

ArcaneConsular

Oct 27, 2021
I dread the good patches the most because thats when they also put in the worse changes as well. All these devs do is double down on their hate towards pvp.

Devs hate solo and small group players. Devs hate non zergs. Devs hate pvpers.

If you arent in a large guild and have anysort of pvp then the devs want you to quit .

Yeah I feel like 'The Vision' really keeps this game from being as great as it could be. People don't want small group pvp because (its not organic). They only want game mechanics that somehow come organically and naturally from players. Expecting players to just come up with a constant stream of fun events. Sadly all the 'organic' pvp is just zergs of guildies going around killing everyone not in their guild which isn't very fun for anyone. Instead of adding something that could actually be a lot of fun like 5v5 PvPvE content or World Bosses. Even no sieges. So the only fighting is just over nothing. Actually the only reason to fight gvg right now is to get the other guild to quit... which isn't a very good business model

POMEH

Jan 30, 2022
Russian
www.youtube.com
Its the worst patch in game.

1) Pet brokers are removed. What for? How to sell pets now?
2) They removed red beams from all priests except red priest. How players can respawn in towns if there are no beams? Madness.
3) The button Priest now teleport you only to red priest. I died in Fabernum near the priest and pressed the button Priest. Result: I was teleported in Kranesh. Madness.
Now if you dont know exact place of the priest (for example in Jungle camp, cave camp, etc) you cannot respawn there.
Its seems time to remove in another MMO, for example Myth of Empires.

With each patch they make this game more worse!

Chillywilly

Apr 18, 2022
In almost every game I play they have a test server where they test patches over and over before release.
You can't honestly tell me these patches were tested . I understand it takes money to make the game better, but putting out a patch to draw in more players and also to keep current ones happy without testing it from every angle is just silly.

Xunila

May 28, 2020
Germany
In almost every game I play they have a test server where they test patches over and over before release.
You can't honestly tell me these patches were tested . I understand it takes money to make the game better, but putting out a patch to draw in more players and also to keep current ones happy without testing it from every angle is just silly.

Agree. Three or four server fixes within 24 hours after the patch and a rollback after six hours don't tell about a tested patch.

Last edited:

Dixie

Jan 27, 2022

2) They removed red beams from all priests except red priest. How players can respawn in towns if there are no beams? Madness.
3) The button Priest now teleport you only to red priest. I died in Fabernum near the priest and pressed the button Priest. Result: I was teleported in Kranesh. Madness.
Now if you dont know exact place of the priest (for example in Jungle camp, cave camp, etc) you cannot respawn there.

Heh I guess they should change this help tip when logging in right?
1650637244950.png

• Haha
Reactions: Xunila

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021

holy shit. I'm glad I haven't logged in yet.