My analysis on the state of the game. A sad reality that we must address.

Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli
Those who know me know that I've been here a long time. I was an enthusiastic MO1 player who dedicated thousands of hours of time and effort. Create content and generally love the game intensely. Then time passed and the game was dying little by little. (as it happens to everyone)
I was in mo2 from the beginning, when we were just 40-50 guys hanging around with henrik for fabernum.
The expectations were huge but I think it's time to give my honest opinion.

Things are not going well. Expectations have been reduced day after day to amazing limits and I see how the game loses population day by day.
What has happened? Because a game called to be a top MMO is falling like a house of cards.
Well, I think for starters there are several things that have never worked and have terribly weighed down the game. I will try to quote them all.

- Quality of life.
It's terrible. Only to travel from Meduli to MK it takes 40 minutes (one way) and another 40 (return). If you want to go from north to south you need 1 full hour (one way) and another to return (return). It is an atrocity. In a world where people can put maybe 4-5 hours into the game daily, massive time is wasted just to get to the destination.
The mounts are horrible. Our weak horses are slow, small and clumsy. They are a pitiful means of transportation. You can't create a gigantic map and barely increase the speed of your pets. It is nonsense.

- PVP
All old veteran laureates agree that the heart of the fight has not worked. I won't comment on this since I'm not a fighter, but it's very disheartening to see pvp fans denying this.
- It is not a complete game.
It was released as a finished game and doesn't even have the features that make it worth playing. TC and siege weapons. Guilds can't even actually declare war on each other. They have no way to be damaged.
- The flag system is nonsense.
- The dungeons
were created for maybe 10-12 people. Without an instance system, any large guild can take out bosses in 1 minute. I have seen it personally. They are no challenge. It's terribly embarrassing.
- The economy is a mess. It has literally been dominated and crushed from day one by cheaters, massive dupe gold sellers and they have basically killed the natural evolution of the economy. The MO economy is dollarized, just like that of a banana republic.
- The content is terrible.
Legendary weapons
were a total disappointment and a waste of time. As a former craftsman I expected to be able to create my own custom weapons with a proper creative and different process. The only thing we got is some kind of silly item that allows you to get some drawings on the weapon that you can't configure and some durability, they are not legendary weapons, they are just decorated weapons (very discreetly)
- The jewelry. If you were expecting a deep and elaborate system where players create high-value jewels that are visible and also grant bonuses forget it. It's a copy paste of the mo1 system, which was absolutely terrible.
-
Bounty hunter system: ... is a shame. is terrible. Horrible.

I could go on like this endlessly. The feeling that terrible decisions have been made (not to mention the embarrassing launch) makes it feel like shadows are growing on the horizon.

Time will tell if mo2 survives, but based on what I've seen I'm pessimistic.
I do NOT count on having siege weapons for another year. Maybe more. It's a tragedy.
I was a die-hard fan of mo1 and supported mo2 from day 1. But to be honest I'm disappointed and generally pessimistic. Sorry to sound critical or apathetic but not how to say this without offending anyone. The game is not fun. I'm even thinking about going back with grayfox to mo1, (I'm serious)

I'm embarrassed to write this review after more than ten years here, as a die-hard fan of the world we've all created together I'm embarrassed to admit that this is a disaster, but I wanted to put my opinion on record.

Last edited:

Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli
"I was an enthusiastic MO1 player who dedicated thousands of hours of time and effort. "
I stopped right there. Stating that you were one of fifty people that liked a game should be a warning that nobody should ever listen to you, especially not a game developing studio.

In effect, veterans should really be banned from talking about MO at all. I am only interested in hearing what the troglodyte mouth breathers from Steam think of this game, and how it could be improved, because that's how to grow the game. If you think I am joking, I am not.
If veterans banned Game disapear. Sorry your arguments are non sense. But are free give your opinión. I not worry about.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
The ditch the vets get new people idea is the reason the game is as it is IMO.

They tried to make MO good for randos. I forgot where I wrote this, but let us not forget we were the ones who 'discovered' MO. It's not like MO was unavailable or that people didn't know about it (some did, at least, according to my conversations,) but nobody played it. Yet, I logged into it, looks like utter dog shit, terrible. The ambiance is cool tho. My mind started wandering about MO v MO2.

I don't understand. It is sad. But this game COULD BE FIXED. They are adding ridic shit to the game to follow some road map instead of porting over the main game and making it work.

We had... buncha fighters (of course,) thieves, merchants, cooks, fishers, alchemists, tamers... necromancer ( w/ summons.) All of these things that people could master. What can you master in MO2? Like you said, I haven't seen a legendary wep, but since I found out what it was I was like hehh. I thought legendary wep would be like a 1/10,000 pop while crafting or something, makes more sense.

Gulith

Apr 5, 2021
1) quality of life:
the map size wasn't a problem when the continent was full of player. It is designed to be full of player cities, so you won't have to go to MK to get your unique books, intermediate cities will do it for you.
Those who ask for map size cut just don't think more than 5 seconds.
2) PVP:
was terrible in mo1, now it's better, but problems have shifted. The parry system is dumb, but can be balanced out ... we'll see when they'll add more things to it.
3) complete game:
it is a beta yes, noone is denying it. Since subs hasn't started yet, and promotion was held on, there is no problem here.
4) the flag system is nonsense:
yes, it is way too forgiving for criminal ... i mean 4 minutes crim really? this a red carebear flagging system.
you get ganked, and 5 minutes later you meet the murderer in town, blue, and you can't avenge yourself ... nicely done.
killing someone should make you local grey for at least 24 hours, or until you kill the murderer once.
You shouldn't be able to report your own murders, only surviving witness should be able to.
5) dungeons:
dungeons are horribly balanced yes ...
for example, the number of spiders spawning should be proportional to the number of people going in the dungeon : put spiderweb everywhere, and when players triggers one, one spider awakes for X minutes/hours for the next boss fight. spidercaves should be a nightmare for arachnophobiacs, now it's a joke.
Same for mino dungeons, if too many people is in the boss room, just spawn another (or another version of a minotaur), and another, and another.
6) economy is a mess:
yup, as usual, NPC vendors buying all the useless crap killed another economy ... imagine if NPC towns had limited needs & wealth ...
SV didn't want to listen in mo1, they didn't in mo2 either ... it could be reverted, but that's lots of design work.
i'm not even talking about infinite resources spawning everywhere, with nothing limited or seasonal ...
7) the content is terrible:
yup, their inability to realize how bad it was to not have a "sewer" in each starter location is impressive ... and people might still wonder why most people were in tindrem/meduli/fab at release ...
i don't understand the desinger of this game ... 6 months in, noone can make a generic temporary cave like vadda cave in mo1? even if you add more stuff in later? really?

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
1) quality of life:
the map size wasn't a problem when the continent was full of player. It is designed to be full of player cities, so you won't have to go to MK to get your unique books, intermediate cities will do it for you.
Those who ask for map size cut just don't think more than 5 seconds.
2) PVP:
was terrible in mo1, now it's better, but problems have shifted. The parry system is dumb, but can be balanced out ... we'll see when they'll add more things to it.
3) complete game:
it is a beta yes, noone is denying it. Since subs hasn't started yet, and promotion was held on, there is no problem here.
4) the flag system is nonsense:
yes, it is way too forgiving for criminal ... i mean 4 minutes crim really? this a red carebear flagging system.
you get ganked, and 5 minutes later you meet the murderer in town, blue, and you can't avenge yourself ... nicely done.
killing someone should make you local grey for at least 24 hours, or until you kill the murderer once.
You shouldn't be able to report your own murders, only surviving witness should be able to.
5) dungeons:
dungeons are horribly balanced yes ...
for example, the number of spiders spawning should be proportional to the number of people going in the dungeon : put spiderweb everywhere, and when players triggers one, one spider awakes for X minutes/hours for the next boss fight. spidercaves should be a nightmare for arachnophobiacs, now it's a joke.
Same for mino dungeons, if too many people is in the boss room, just spawn another (or another version of a minotaur), and another, and another.
6) economy is a mess:
yup, as usual, NPC vendors buying all the useless crap killed another economy ... imagine if NPC towns had limited needs & wealth ...
SV didn't want to listen in mo1, they didn't in mo2 either ... it could be reverted, but that's lots of design work.
i'm not even talking about infinite resources spawning everywhere, with nothing limited or seasonal ...
7) the content is terrible:
yup, their inability to realize how bad it was to not have a "sewer" in each starter location is impressive ... and people might still wonder why most people were in tindrem/meduli/fab at release ...
i don't understand the desinger of this game ... 6 months in, noone can make a generic temporary cave like vadda cave in mo1? even if you add more stuff in later? really?

I'd just hard cap it. The idea of spawning more stuff sounds like an exploit waiting to happen. I think dungeons should be instanced! Make it x/x and you fill up the number or go in with less and enter and instanced dungi. The dungeon should be hard pve style. Not something you can run thru. If they wanted to fix exploiting, or make it harder, they could just make it so you had to have x amount of people to enter, too.

Like I said before, people talked about instancing towns, but IMO instancing dungeons makes more sense cuz you can prol get better ping. Can make it so that other people can enter the instance, too, but put a time limit on it like "another adventurer has used this gate, wait x amount." So if people wanna come in and grief you, they can, but it's still an instance. And when you die or clear, you are kicked out of the instance + the dungeon for x amount of time.

But yea more stuff basically. Big dungeons instanced and limited in repeats. Should be same w/ whatever people are doing to flux. Limit players + limit amount of times.

Reactions: Ibarruri

Gulith

Apr 5, 2021
I'd just hard cap it. The idea of spawning more stuff sounds like an exploit waiting to happen.
it's a matter of balance, ofc if you only spawn one as-strong-as boss minotaur (maybe without good reward on it) for 20 people and 100 people, than you designed it wrong, and with time IA & abilities of these additional spawners could be random.

I think dungeons should be instanced! Make it x/x and you fill up the number or go in with less and enter and instanced dungi. The dungeon should be hard pve style. Not something you can run thru. If they wanted to fix exploiting, or make it harder, they could just make it so you had to have x amount of people to enter, too.
Like I said before, people talked about instancing towns, but IMO instancing dungeons makes more sense cuz you can prol get better ping. Can make it so that other people can enter the instance, too, but put a time limit on it like "another adventurer has used this gate, wait x amount." So if people wanna come in and grief you, they can, but it's still an instance. And when you die or clear, you are kicked out of the instance + the dungeon for x amount of time.
But yea more stuff basically. Big dungeons instanced and limited in repeats. Should be same w/ whatever people are doing to flux. Limit players + limit amount of times.
I puked at "instanced".
let's just destroy the economy even more by allowing more rare bosses per hour ... alts farming didn't teach you a lesson?
if you want a good economy, you have to limit resources, not the other way around.

manure

May 7, 2022
Well... they KNOW what players desire.
Everybody witnessed what players really want in the beginning of this year.
Thousands of people came to this game because of the promises !

What promises ?

1- Dangerous world. If you leave town, you better watch out.
There will be no safe place outside towns

2- full loot pvp... if you die, you lose EVERYTHING

3- There will be Siege and Thieving systems

4- towns arent 100% safe. You have to be cautious everywhere. You will only be 100% safe in Haven

5- there will be constant research to fix bugs and exploits

I only listed five promises !
Now, let me tell you how are these promises today :

1 - Its a joke. You can go 10 kilometers away from certain towns and still be safe. If you are attacked outside almost any town you can call GUARDS.

2- They created trinkets that stay with you upon death... its obviously oly the first step on that direction.
Everything new in the future is gonna ffollow the same logic... it stays with you on death. Ridiculous

3- This is the worst... I am on this game since day one only for the thieving system.
I loved it on MO1 and I couldnt wait to play as a thief again.
Not to bother or annoy other people, but just because thats the way i like to play.
Some people enjoy pvp, others like pk, some to craft and so on. I like the thiefs gameplay.

Siege is also super interesting...

We have neither till today.

4- oh my god. They ruined the fun in towns.
I remember when Fabernum used to be invaded by giant guilds... it was super cool.
I also remember having my horse and even myself killed inside Vadda... super fun. I had to be cautious to not lose my horse at Fabernum bank by roof shooters... it was so cool.

Everything is dead nowadays. Because if you go gray, there are 50 ultra powerful guards that insta shot kill you !
Horrible

5- Its a joke. They dont fix bugs and much less exploits.
The suicide exploit is there for MONTHS. Ireportedit almost everyday... and they simply dont give a DAMN.
Screw it.

Now, after reading this...
Are you REALLY surprised why this game has died ?

Let me tell you something... im not kidding.
If they give us back, AT LEAST, what we had in february, its more than certain that we will have thousands of players again.

This game needs more thrilling and MUCH less guards

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
I puked at "instanced".

I'll give you a sec to clean up haha.

It would be less. People would be hard capped + capped per time. Plus they'd still have to fight coming out prol.

I want some actual decent dungeons to run in MO. You ever played a game w/ decent pve, man? It can be GOOD. It can be challenging. You can't mimic that with spawning more shit. In any of the slightly challenging games I've played, you spawn more powerful shit, and you just threw everything off. Now you got Boss mobs running around. Your idea is said guild should be like ok here is team 2, you guys wait for the next boss to spawn and handle strays. That's pretty wack, too.

Imagine a dungeon that you had to do carefully and use your brain, that was actually fun and deep. To do that, you'd need something that was its own instance. I'm sorry, that's just how it is. It would reduce server load, too. There are farming areas that are not necessarily hard dungeons. Some of the things in MO are set up to be farmed like mino. Then you have Spiders which IMO I think they really fucked up on. They really did people dirty with the spider queen, especially considering how much iron silk you have to use now. Those locations are like thematic... based on one race, they are meme dungeons. You could still take something like Sator and turn it into something good, but Sators need more variations. Bandits are like the hardest mob in the game and it's because they have casters and shit. Every mob in a hard dungeon should have casters, at least one healer.

At the very least... lol. I mean, they don't need to instance anything, but there really isn't a fix for the way the game is now. At least not thru easy solutions. You gotta go outside the box.

The game is dead and over farmed. Need to slow that down, create conflict, interaction...

Hodo

Mar 7, 2022
Those who know me know that I've been here a long time. I was an enthusiastic MO1 player who dedicated thousands of hours of time and effort. Create content and generally love the game intensely. Then time passed and the game was dying little by little. (as it happens to everyone)
I was in mo2 from the beginning, when we were just 40-50 guys hanging around with henrik for fabernum.
The expectations were huge but I think it's time to give my honest opinion.

Things are not going well. Expectations have been reduced day after day to amazing limits and I see how the game loses population day by day.
What has happened? Because a game called to be a top MMO is falling like a house of cards.
Well, I think for starters there are several things that have never worked and have terribly weighed down the game. I will try to quote them all.

- Quality of life.
It's terrible. Only to travel from Meduli to MK it takes 40 minutes (one way) and another 40 (return). If you want to go from north to south you need 1 full hour (one way) and another to return (return). It is an atrocity. In a world where people can put maybe 4-5 hours into the game daily, massive time is wasted just to get to the destination.
The mounts are horrible. Our weak horses are slow, small and clumsy. They are a pitiful means of transportation. You can't create a gigantic map and barely increase the speed of your pets. It is nonsense.

- PVP
All old veteran laureates agree that the heart of the fight has not worked. I won't comment on this since I'm not a fighter, but it's very disheartening to see pvp fans denying this.
- It is not a complete game.
It was released as a finished game and doesn't even have the features that make it worth playing. TC and siege weapons. Guilds can't even actually declare war on each other. They have no way to be damaged.
- The flag system is nonsense.
- The dungeons
were created for maybe 10-12 people. Without an instance system, any large guild can take out bosses in 1 minute. I have seen it personally. They are no challenge. It's terribly embarrassing.
- The economy is a mess. It has literally been dominated and crushed from day one by cheaters, massive dupe gold sellers and they have basically killed the natural evolution of the economy. The MO economy is dollarized, just like that of a banana republic.
- The content is terrible.
Legendary weapons were a total disappointment and a waste of time. As a former craftsman I expected to be able to create my own custom weapons with a proper creative and different process. The only thing we got is some kind of silly item that allows you to get some drawings on the weapon that you can't configure and some durability, they are not legendary weapons, they are just decorated weapons (very discreetly)
- The jewelry. If you were expecting a deep and elaborate system where players create high-value jewels that are visible and also grant bonuses forget it. It's a copy paste of the mo1 system, which was absolutely terrible.

I could go on like this endlessly. The feeling that terrible decisions have been made (not to mention the embarrassing launch) makes it feel like shadows are growing on the horizon.

Time will tell if mo2 survives, but based on what I've seen I'm pessimistic.
I do NOT count on having siege weapons for another year. Maybe more. It's a tragedy.
I was a die-hard fan of mo1 and supported mo2 from day 1. But to be honest I'm disappointed and generally pessimistic. Sorry to sound critical or apathetic but not how to say this without offending anyone. The game is not fun. I'm even thinking about going back with grayfox to mo1, (I'm serious)
It is a disaster.

I think the situation requires a radical change or mo2 will die before we believe.

Still I wish stavault the best and hope they succeed.

I agree with a lot of your assessment of the situation. While I dont agree with the continent size issue that is just because of the lack of people and well no real use for player towns. In MO1 the flagging system facilitated the use of player towns. Red players would live in their keeps with their blue alts or crafters and trade with nearby towns. Now keeps are dead places that occasionally have fighter practices at them. The combat system is now a macro spam spin parry fest...

Mounts... well mounts were always flimsy in MO1, just our weapons were crap because most of us didnt make good weapons because we didnt have the EXACT information we have now for everything. From the crafting calculators, and the ingame information being spot on.

And siege.. I am worried that they have NO IDEA what they are going to do this time around which means it is a year away if not longer. If that is the case the game is dead before it ever sees the light of day. As siege should have been a day 1 thing not a day 400+ thing. Hell Necromancy should have come AFTER siege.

The flag system is well bad. I thought I would give it a try but the original 5 murders and red was the better system. Flat out better in every way.

Albanjo Dravae

Dec 20, 2021
On top of the cake, the cherry, they made closed testing player team just like in MO1.

For certain small minority of players to know beforehand any crucial information about the upcomming patches.

In MO1 people in test team was there to know how to exploit and how to take advantage of future content while everyone else had to do a progression for accessing the new content.

As an example in MO2, the leader of the guild mana Is in test team, they knew beforehand how to farm trinckets and flux while the rest of the players didnt and had to figure it out.

Funny i was told that guild Is making an average of 1k gold every 2 hours per player, just by having múltiple spiritists farming flux simultaneously since day 1, with no chance to lose or drop loot, when trinckets came out? Do the math.

Nobody seems to care about this tho, then you all wonder why the economy Is broken and shit like that.

Why encourage this type of behavior on a competitive game. It failed in MO1 and these SV retards make it the same way.

They have the architecture to do public test server but they rather make it private go figure.

A shame really they are so retarded they keep replicating the very same mistakes. And idk if they will ever realize shit like this Is unfair.

Whats next sebs gonna try to download porn from a hack mail and leak the community's personal info again? Because since we are on the "repeating retarded shit" boat, might aswell do it right.

And they didnt declare flux farming as exploit since they would have to ban their own testers that made stacks and stacks of gold in the Time trinckets came out.

Some rules apply to some, this Is legal this Is not shit Is retarded. Can't be making shit like this makes em look like brain damaged clowns 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:

Albanjo Dravae

Dec 20, 2021
Lol every banned player I have ever known always claims they don't know the reason for their ban.
It's complete nonsense just like every guy in the Federal Penitentiary is innocent.
I believe SV Is that Challenged, i know players that didnt do anything wrong and got banned.
u just salty cuz banned off helpchat and with a good reason.

Jul 12, 2022
US
im just waiting for the brigade of "mo2 has achieved faaaar more than mo1 and that's why mo1 is bad". @Shmerrick @Hodo

hello? Tell us why more people are slowly beginning to say the same thing. Or are they also just coping and 'membering things wrong?

mo2 was supposed to be different in a good way, not repeat much of the same bad designs like a single server or terrible anticheat. but I guess people will just excuse it in place of a bright new patch that claims to fix all but will probably break more than it fixes.

...oh and a patch that focuses on bringing more busted pets into the game.. real fun

Reactions: Ibarruri and tal0s

Jackdstripper

Jan 8, 2021
Right from the get go, when the first few keeps were erected in a couple of days from guild clearly abusing Haven gold farming, it was clear that this game was going to be a mess.

Then the whole server capacity fiasco. The bad decisions just keep on rolling and havent stopped since.

SV has learned nothing and therefore this game will follow MO1. Henrik needs to be removed from decision makings. Until then, nothing will ever be done right.

Hodo

Mar 7, 2022
im just waiting for the brigade of "mo2 has achieved faaaar more than mo1 and that's why mo1 is bad". @Shmerrick @Hodo

hello? Tell us why more people are slowly beginning to say the same thing. Or are they also just coping and 'membering things wrong?

mo2 was supposed to be different in a good way, not repeat much of the same bad designs like a single server or terrible anticheat. but I guess people will just excuse it in place of a bright new patch that claims to fix all but will probably break more than it fixes.

...oh and a patch that focuses on bringing more busted pets into the game.. real fun

Hmm... because I dont recall MO1 with the same rose tinted glasses as you do I am some kind of MO2 fanboy? Well then call me a fanboy. Because MO2 is objectively in a better state than MO1 was at this same point. Now that is not to say that MO2 has a LOT of issues still. The flagging system is hot trash as pointed out previously. The economy is a mess. Combat is a meme of its former self. And the complete lack of siege is a criminal action at this point.

No Necromancy isnt going to fix anything, yes it will bring broken pets into the game. But perhaps it will fix some of the bugs, as they say it is going to be filled with bug fixes, but we shall see on that.

The difference between you and I is I am a realist. I see things for what they are.

Ladupes

Jan 30, 2022
I wanted to believe as a new player that game would pop off but every patch is and change its a nail in the coffin.
I have absolute 0 faith that this project polish will solve 30% of current ingame bugs.

People saying TC wont come until next year..i dont even think it will be in 2 years. I cant see siege weapons and 200 guys in the same node and with all that graphism going on.

The only working parts working of the game are the bought assets..everything else SV touch is riddled with bugs.

The vision might be cool but the implementation is just lackluster.

manure

May 7, 2022
The game today is too boring.
I only log in to maintain my house, paying its upkeep.
Sometimes I kill 2 or 3 horses to see if its going to create some conflicts or excitement, and also get 2 or 3 murder counts due to the suicide exploit, but that is it.
Instead of coming outside town and try to fight me, the players rather to suicide themselves to give me a murder count (Amazing system!!)

The only reason I havent quit for good is because I loved too much Thieving system on MO1 and I am hoping that they will bring it back somehow on MO2.

Unfortunately theres no full loot MMORPG out there in the market, so we have to keep the faith that they will fix MO2 someday, making it as good as it was in the beginning of this year.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Hmm... because I dont recall MO1 with the same rose tinted glasses as you do I am some kind of MO2 fanboy? Well then call me a fanboy. Because MO2 is objectively in a better state than MO1 was at this same point. Now that is not to say that MO2 has a LOT of issues still. The flagging system is hot trash as pointed out previously. The economy is a mess. Combat is a meme of its former self. And the complete lack of siege is a criminal action at this point.

No Necromancy isnt going to fix anything, yes it will bring broken pets into the game. But perhaps it will fix some of the bugs, as they say it is going to be filled with bug fixes, but we shall see on that.

The difference between you and I is I am a realist. I see things for what they are.

The thing is, they fixed MOST of the things that made MO1 trash. They had a solid foundation even as late as beta. Maybe combat alpha was better, but I dunno if that can ever be implemented in a big MMO. So they took MO, they POLISHED it, but now they need to ADD STUFF TO THE GAME. They managed to get the server wipe we all waited so long for w/ the release of 2, and within moments it is ruined. Every decision they've made since then has been suspect or, like instances (tho they had too many, it always should have been pop of 1 has to fill up before the next opens...), not that bad but exploited by people.

tal0s

Sep 5, 2021
Legendary weapons - Oh man what a joke that was. Meanwhile, lance blunt damage does not work properly. Mounted Combat is literally a waste of points. But yes, farm bandits and shit so you can get a stupid etching tool to get premade lines in your sword that you cant even really fucking see!

Hodo

Mar 7, 2022
The thing is, they fixed MOST of the things that made MO1 trash. They had a solid foundation even as late as beta. Maybe combat alpha was better, but I dunno if that can ever be implemented in a big MMO. So they took MO, they POLISHED it, but now they need to ADD STUFF TO THE GAME. They managed to get the server wipe we all waited so long for w/ the release of 2, and within moments it is ruined. Every decision they've made since then has been suspect or, like instances (tho they had too many, it always should have been pop of 1 has to fill up before the next opens...), not that bad but exploited by people.

They did eventually fix the bugs and issues that plagued MO1 but after how long? 1 year? 2 years? It wasnt until year 3 that most of the major issues were ironed out. Then there was whole new issues. From the hacker running rampant to the Ddos attacks on the server. To the data breaches that cost how many accounts everything? Yes again I remember MO1 for what it was. It had its highs but it really had its lows too.

Reactions: Najwalaylah