Morin Parkhur. 300g reward

Lashaniqua

May 28, 2020
Howdy there folks. Lashaniqua the thief back after a long break. I've got a contest for you all! 250g to anyone that can find a better parkour route from the morin khur banks that a thief would take. Also if you impress me by beating my pace you could win 250g. Post any videos or twitch vods here! Good luck folks... it's not as easy as it looks...

manure

May 7, 2022
Ill certainly prevail...

But im so far away from there... and a bit lazy to ride to Morin Khur... Im around Tindrem these days...

Hey Lashaniqua... how are you feeling now that theres a possibility of them applying Thieving on this game, finally ??

I cant wait.... gonna be super cool !

CherryKush

Jan 25, 2022
Hey Lashaniqua... how are you feeling now that theres a possibility of them applying Thieving on this game, finally ??
I hope we are allowed to see the vote results although I am not holding my breath on it getting voted in. If there was a dungeon somewhere that had a locked door and a thief's lockpicking skill was the only way to get in (like every other game ever made) then I'd have hope of people voting it in to see what was behind the door.

Last edited:

Lashaniqua

May 28, 2020
Ill certainly prevail...

But im so far away from there... and a bit lazy to ride to Morin Khur... Im around Tindrem these days...

I cant wait.... gonna be super cool !
i pray every night before bed that they introduce thievery. They said after ue5 so hopefully things start happening.

CherryKush

Jan 25, 2022
i pray every night before bed that they introduce thievery. They said after ue5 so hopefully things start happening.
I'm with you but they've said A LOT of things, check out the promised content post for an almost endless list of shattered dreams...

Doom and Gloom

Mar 12, 2022
I'd be interested to know what ppl actually think thievery would look like. Based on the lazy mechanic design we got now, I am thinking like go next to a person, press button, dice roll, if successful, get a random item from their inventory, if not, get instakilled by guards. Thievery skills increases dice roll chance. What do you think?

Lashaniqua

May 28, 2020
i would
I'd be interested to know what ppl actually think thievery would look like. Based on the lazy mechanic design we got now, I am thinking like go next to a person, press button, dice roll, if successful, get a random item from their inventory, if not, get instakilled by guards. Thievery skills increases dice roll chance. What do you think?
I would like something similar to mo1. you get to snoop into their inventory, pick the item, then slight diceroll to see if youre successful. ill farm all the rep i need if it means i can get something similar to mo1 thievery

manure

May 7, 2022
I think we need to AT LEAST be given a chance to manage to escape when going gray... and not be ridiculously insta killed by lictor guards.

Because part of the fun in being a thief is exactly "the escapade" !!
Running through the alleys and roofs while the crowd is chasing you.

We must be able to do that, or they will kill the fun

Lashaniqua

May 28, 2020
No one has dared to compete against my parkour prowess... Will anyone be able to overcome gravity such that I have? I will raise the payout to 300g in an attempt to tempt.

Melhisedek

Dec 3, 2021
Tindrem
No one has dared to compete against my parkour prowess... Will anyone be able to overcome gravity such that I have? I will raise the payout to 300g in an attempt to tempt.
yes, we all believe that you are an invincible and great parkourist, it is necessary that Henrik give you a medal and a diploma
send an application to join the storror
🏅

Lashaniqua

May 28, 2020
i won the pre-release race from vadda to meduli and didnt even get a free hoodie. had to buy it myself. also i do not agree with the invincible part. i am on the mo1 leaderboards for most deaths

manure

May 7, 2022
I confess I havent gone to Morin Khur just because Im too lazy for that... But I guarantee thee that I would give you a hard time as parkour competitor.
I humbly risk to say that maybe I might be amongst the 5 best escapists on the western lands...
When thievery comes, I feel sorry for my victims :)

Lashaniqua

May 28, 2020
I suppose that the lack of competition here cements me as the greatest parkour god that has ever existed... was hoping that someone would attempt something faster/new but apparently the love for thievery tactics has died. SV please, pretty pretty please release thievery soon so i can put these skills to use