MO2 Is stacked in favour of RPK

Atom

Apr 3, 2022
Yorkshire
You are pathetic. You draw lines between pedos and killing people in a full loot pvp game. Get fucked noob.
Same mentality behind it. If you don't like being in the same ballpark as scumbags then don't act like a scumbag.
But don't act like a scumbag and cry when you get associated with the worst of all scumbags.

tumor

Apr 22, 2021
Same mentality behind it. If you don't like being in the same ballpark as scumbags then don't act like a scumbag.
But don't act like a scumbag and cry when you get associated with the worst of all scumbags.
Ur grasping dude and its really showing. Cope kid.

Pragma

Mar 17, 2022
It went from zéro to pedo Real quick wtf, stop with the court things it's useless regarding MO, you're salty because you get killed i get that, but you can't make red players a thing until we can live outside of town and that's it.

Reactions: ROTLUST

Hodo

Mar 7, 2022
Righto. So your defence in court would be "that was a different fight and it's not relevant so I don't have to offer a defence" lol.

It's kinda ridiculous. It's the same "hardcore" noobhunters defending their own abuser logic. You know it's paedo behaviour, right? Purposely looking for the weakest and most vulnerable; Stalking them and waiting until nobody can see what you're doing. Only targeting those that you can definitely overpower. It's pretty disgusting, really.

Defense.

And you are talking legal issues in a physical world. No offense but while that guy is stomping your face into the curb and you are laying there bleeding out the court of law is not going to save you. It is only going to make sure that individual goes to jail for their actions... which is REACTIVE not PROACTIVE thus not taking the initiative. And seizing the initiative is what wins fights.

Reactions: Atom

finegamingconnoisseur

May 29, 2020
www.youtube.com
Righto. So your defence in court would be "that was a different fight and it's not relevant so I don't have to offer a defence" lol.

It's kinda ridiculous. It's the same "hardcore" noobhunters defending their own abuser logic. You know it's paedo behaviour, right? Purposely looking for the weakest and most vulnerable; Stalking them and waiting until nobody can see what you're doing. Only targeting those that you can definitely overpower. It's pretty disgusting, really.
A paedo is someone who sexually abuses the underaged... making a comparison like that would really offend and disparage those who have suffered such abuse.

Reactions: Turbizzler and Hodo

Turbizzler

May 28, 2020
Fabernum
Want some clown shoes, to go with that frizzy hair and red nose?

Atom

Apr 3, 2022
Yorkshire
It went from zéro to pedo Real quick wtf, stop with the court things it's useless regarding MO, you're salty because you get killed i get that, but you can't make red players a thing until we can live outside of town and that's it.
I know. But the main opposition doesn't want anything to change. Even if they could live outside cities they would still want to keep the blue advantage.
They are enjoying the best of both worlds right now and refuse to acknowledge it.

Hodo

Mar 7, 2022
I think I'm entitled to make that judgement, thanks. Not that it's anyone else's business.
808c6d898fb70aa83b82bad554ab295f--memes-of-the-day-non-sequitur.jpg

Atom

Apr 3, 2022
Yorkshire
It's not a non sequitur because it relates to the point in discussion. That being my opinion that creeps in game share behaviour with creeps in RL. The last statement was my qualification for having that opinion.
Your ad hom awareness was fair but I think we need to go to the video ref for the non sequitur.

Hodo

Mar 7, 2022
It's not a non sequitur because it relates to the point in discussion. That being my opinion that creeps in game share behaviour with creeps in RL. The last statement was my qualification for having that opinion.
Your ad hom awareness was fair but I think we need to go to the video ref for the non sequitur.

Fair enough the call has been overturned and found a new ruling on the field.
fallacy-ref-redherring.jpg

Atom

Apr 3, 2022
Yorkshire
If you go out of town you should expect to be attacked by anyone, it's the whole point of the game, if you're close enough to see someone's name and Guild you should know if they're know to rpk or not, all i see is that you want to be able to kill ( red players in this case ) without taking any risk of losing rep, if "just doing parcels to gain rep" isn't a big punishement then you can just attack the guy,kill or mercy him, then tell him you don't want to kill him and you're done.
Doing parcels is boring. One day I might bump into someone who is enough of a dick to offset the tedium of parcels. I'll avoid having to do them because it seems a waste of time and energy to me.

Pragma

Mar 17, 2022
Doing parcels is boring. One day I might bump into someone who is enough of a dick to offset the tedium of parcels. I'll avoid having to do them because it seems a waste of time and energy to me.
Guess what, PvP guys have to do parcels to aton for their kills,and it's a fking pain

Reactions: Hodo

Atom

Apr 3, 2022
Yorkshire
Guess what, PvP guys have to do parcels to aton for their kills,and it's a fking pain
I know. If you think PKing shouldn't have any penalties then put a suggestion forward to remove criminality altogether.
I don't have to do parcels because I don't kill people who aren't already flagged as criminal.
It's a crap system that actually prevents people from wanting to fight in a PvP game.

Midkemma

Feb 27, 2022

This is so easy XD

There are consequences for your actions. Actions as in plural. Life isn't a single action.

images.jpg

Paedophryne Amauensis

This tiny frog purposely seeks out the weak and vulnerable. People may think of wild cats that are the apex ambush predator but they are wrong! The Paedo uses it's natural abilities to sneak up and pounce... PMSL!

Yeah, yeah. We all know what you meant and we all know where your mind is ^.^
How-ever, by the sounds of stuff, it is fine for you to look at young girls, it is fine for a little boy to find others around his own age attractive... I at least hope you are the child you sound like otherwise this feels a bit like the guilty deflecting...

noobhunters defending their own abuser logic. Ooooh weee....

I guess you're new to MO. Me and a mate ran probably the only guild to kick members who used to seek PvP. We played the bait and risked thousands of gold constantly. We made an open town using one of the keeps and put up with those 'bad players' taking our shit. SHOP was fun.

IT WAS FUN!

I'm bait and I'm defending them.
I could play Skyrim if all I wanted was PvE. Heck... Skyrim PvE is already miles better than this. I still jump on it from time to time.

I will ask SV for reasons to fight other than boredom. We already have that reason. Give us more mechanics which can cause conflicts.