MO1: Active players reading this? Walled off jungle in Sarducaa by guild Cong/Kingdom/KungFooRamp

Xunila

May 28, 2020
Germany
During my vacation I wanted to make some videos about the good old world Sarducaa in MO1. I knew about a more or less active guild using the Stonewood keep next to Beth Jedda. I didn't visit the Sarducaa jungle for maybe two years. Then I found a completely walled off world. There are at least two guilds playing and paying hundreds of gold and hundreds of prominent points per day!

A group of players is active in the three guilds cong, kingdom and KungFooRamp and walled off most areas of the Sarducaa jungle. And there seems to be an ongoing conflict with NWOSarducaa, who is active in the Belrim area. I don't know if there are other players with houses or TC structures around in Myrland.

Sorry for using this forum, but the MO1 forum is down.

Here are my videos, maybe interesting also for those players who want to get the second continent on a US server, and would get Sarducaa as second continent.

From the tectonic bridge to Beth Jedda, major city of Sarducaa:
From Beth Jedda to Pash:
From Pash to Belrim:
From Belrim into the jungle:
And finally to the jungle city of Aur:

Last edited:

Zerginfestor

Jul 26, 2023
honestly, they should just remove most buildable structures in Mo1, period. Make a last patch just to say "Screw it, we're done"

Amadman

May 28, 2020
A padded room.
Good to hear people are still playing.

I probably would still be playing if they would not have said it was going down when MO2 went up.

• Love
Reactions: Xunila

Rhias

May 28, 2020
All thos lockpickabe chests must be overflowing, with barely any players around...

The good old Sarducaa Jungle Fighting...

Reactions: Xunila and Amadman

tokodoki

Aug 8, 2023
During my vacation I wanted to make some videos about the good old world Sarducaa in MO1. I knew about a more or less active guild using the Stonewood keep next to Beth Jedda. I didn't visit the Sarducaa jungle for maybe two years. Then I found a completely walled off world. There are at least two guilds playing and paying hundreds of gold and hundreds of prominent points per day!

A group of players is active in the three guilds cong, kingdom and KungFooRamp and walled off most areas of the Sarducaa jungle. And there seems to be an ongoing conflict with NWOSarducaa, who is active in the Belrim area. I don't know if there are other players with houses or TC structures around in Myrland.

Here are my videos, maybe interesting also for those players who want to get the second continent on a US server, and would get Sarducaa as second continent.
Playing CS2 and follow cs2 analytics against Mortal Online was an exhilarating journey that truly defined my gaming experience. The seamless integration of CS2's tactical precision with Mortal Online's expansive open-world dynamics was a game-changer. Transitioning from the strategic, fast-paced battles of CS2 to the immersive, sandbox world of Mortal Online was a challenge I embraced. The lessons learned in precision, teamwork, and adaptability from CS2 were invaluable in navigating the diverse landscapes and engaging in epic battles within Mortal Online. This crossover not only broadened my gaming skills but also offered a unique fusion of gameplay styles, resulting in an unparalleled success story that continually pushes the boundaries of gaming excellence. From the tectonic bridge to Beth Jedda, major city of Sarducaa:
From Beth Jedda to Pash:
From Pash to Belrim:
good thing, I will continue my gaming journey too

Last edited:

manure

May 7, 2022

From the tectonic bridge to Beth Jedda, major city of Sarducaa:
From Beth Jedda to Pash:
From Pash to Belrim:

MO1 was much better.
It had thieving.

Screw MO2 and its false promises.

If there was an average of 500 people playing MO1 I would start playing it immediately.

Reactions: Xunila and Teknique

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
MO1 was much better.
It had thieving.

Screw MO2 and its false promises.

If there was an average of 500 people playing MO1 I would start playing it immediately.

maybe they could do a MO remastered and remove walls. Offer it f2p with MO2 sub? :eek:

manure

May 7, 2022
maybe they could do a MO remastered and remove walls. Offer it f2p with MO2 sub? :eek:
If they did a MO1 remastered and there were more than 100 people playing, I would play it for sure... And even if they asked for subscription, Id gladly pay, because MO1 has thieving...and no ridiculous insta killing guards on every corner.

On MO2 Ive been packing all of my house stuff at bank these days, because as soon as they launch subscription Im out for good from this game. The house will decay but my good stuff will be at bank, if I ever return in the future...

Unless, of course, they add thieving, as promised. Then, Id stay and pay the monthly fees with a smile. Granted.