KotO - The Griefers Guild

Angelo

May 28, 2020
https://t.me/pump_upp
t.me
I dont see any KotO member killing horses at the spawn point at the end of the video, yet you claim they did. Maybe you killed them? Maybe I killed them?
So thats one lie. How can we know there is no more then 1 lie in you statement? They killed your horses? Maybe you deserved it?

Joe McFly

Jan 26, 2022

Enjoy, the truth about KotO.
The guild claiming to be "non- griefers".
Yeah, right.

Enjoy, the truth about KotO.
The guild claiming to be "non- griefers".
Yeah, right.
I, as a human being, claim that MO2 is not a game in the conventional sense. There are also evil individuals here, who for once have nothing to do with humanity! As the same act in the game they can also in real life, period! They are soulless! The real PvP comes from the ambush, when no one expects it! For me, they are soulless creatures. Just the thought of hiding and then murdering players from ambush. I really feel sorry for them! I don't want to dwell on this "human" category. Real "good" PvP looks different.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Kuthara

Jan 4, 2021
I, as a human being, claim that MO2 is not a game in the conventional sense. There are also evil individuals here, who for once have nothing to do with humanity! As the same act in the game they can also in real life, period! They are soulless! The real PvP comes from the ambush, when no one expects it! For me, they are soulless creatures. Just the thought of hiding and then murdering players from ambush. I really feel sorry for them! I don't want to dwell on this "human" category. Real "good" PvP looks different.

What are you smoking?

Reactions: CrgHck

Hodo

Mar 7, 2022

I think that has to be the worst translation fail I have seen since the guy who didnt know sign language, was signing during a hurricane briefing.

D

Deleted member 44

You got some serious issues with people playing a video game. No one here is evil. This is the second time you've posted delusional ideas that people who attack people in a PvP video game are evil. Step outside your sheltered German life to experience true evil.

Reactions: CrgHck

Jatix

Sep 30, 2020
I don't see that gameplay as enjoyable. Just ride around and faceroll everything because you have numbers. Seems boring. I feel bad for the noobs really. I've killed many koto noobs and they all have shit crafter gear. It's like koto doesn't teach them anything about how the game works.
Kids want their Juicy, 'hard earned' win. Open pvp anything in a nutshell. Which is part of why games like this can't succeed. Me and my friend dont play because if we do anything we get attacked by 10. No skill, no fun. If people have numbers they will always use them. And numbers > everything else. So anyone but the largest groups will quit because they cant compete.

Hodo

Mar 7, 2022
Kids want their Juicy, 'hard earned' win. Open pvp anything in a nutshell. Which is part of why games like this can't succeed. Me and my friend dont play because if we do anything we get attacked by 10. No skill, no fun. If people have numbers they will always use them. And numbers > everything else. So anyone but the largest groups will quit because they cant compete.

Quantity has a quality on its own. - Joseph Stalin.

Reactions: Jatix

Joe McFly

Jan 26, 2022
You got some serious issues with people playing a video game. No one here is evil. This is the second time you've posted delusional ideas that people who attack people in a PvP video game are evil. Step outside your sheltered German life to experience true evil.
It is just my opinion. If you are someone who is "simple", I can't help it.

Joe McFly

Jan 26, 2022
I have written only about players who kill sneakily! Fair PvP is all right. I was just in Moh Ki outside the city kill undead. Suddenly, then came about 10 players with horses to the city and one Killte me just like that. I mean it was a player from the guild KOTO. Steals me then the bindings and the arrows and leaves the rest behind. Sorry, what to say about it? And for that a murderer ticket?

Last edited:

Joe McFly

Jan 26, 2022
i do not have a sheltered life! I live alone and have become unemployed. Anything but sheltered, right? Why are you talking about my nationality? If you think or are told that Germans live a sheltered life, I suggest you turn off the TV or radio (fake news). and no, i do not want to know the true evil! And from your point of view it is logical that no one is evil. You apparently do not know it differently.;)

Teknique

Jun 15, 2020
You/we are playing this game because it has a lack of rules and artificial circumstances. Skill and numbers balancing. You and your friend don’t/can’t play for the same reason that Turkmenistan can’t fight America and have fun. Imagine seeing them say lollol Abrams tank crutchers lol fist fight me I’m actually sick.

“but realism doesn’t make a fun video game”
Actually yeah it does. That is why you’re on the forums crying about it for 8 years. You cry about things you like not things you don’t care about.

sorry for the harshness it’s directed at your reasoning not you personally

Hodo

Mar 7, 2022
You/we are playing this game because it has a lack of rules and artificial circumstances. Skill and numbers balancing. You and your friend don’t/can’t play for the same reason that Turkmenistan can’t fight America and have fun. Imagine seeing them say lollol Abrams tank crutchers lol fist fight me I’m actually sick.

“but realism doesn’t make a fun video game”
Actually yeah it does. That is why you’re on the forums crying about it for 8 years. You cry about things you like not things you don’t care about.

sorry for the harshness it’s directed at your reasoning not you personally

Dont know about that... DCS and WWII Online tend to show otherwise.