KotO - The Griefers Guild

Oghmir

Jan 26, 2022
www.twitch.tv
Walking is good for your health
I heard

I'm personally fine with it, because I'm a long-term MO player.
But, new players or less hardcore ones, might find it annoying.

Just want yall out there to know what KotO really are up to.
ALSO, LOOK AT THE COMMENT THAT KUTHARA (LEADER OF KOTO) MADE ON THE VIDEO. THE IGNORANCE SHOWS THAT HE SUPPORT THE BEHAVIOUR!

Oghmir

Jan 26, 2022
www.twitch.tv
Thats what all the Anti-rpk guilds do, just make up reasons for innocent people to be considered enemies

Yes, but KotO claim to not be griefing other players.
Here it is on video, and also ... they are killing horse spawns, means they are griefing the whole server just make sure none else get horses.

Reactions: Atom

Kuthara

Jan 4, 2021
I love it when shitters moan that they get the KotO treatment. You was kicked from KotO due to your behaviour, are on our KOS list and go out of your way to talk crap about us every chance you get. So please do not complain.

We are NOT an ARPK guild. We simply protect our area and work predominantly off a Kill list. Outside of our territory our rules are more lax but we generally do not kill randoms. You are not a random. Neither are your horses.

oykd

Nov 26, 2020
I love it when shitters moan that they get the KotO treatment. You was kicked from KotO due to your behaviour, are on our KOS list and go out of your way to talk crap about us every chance you get. So please do not complain.

We are NOT an ARPK guild. We simply protect our area and work predominantly off a Kill list. Outside of our territory our rules are more lax but we generally do not kill randoms. You are not a random. Neither are your horses.
if hes is KOS then ye f him !

Sgr

Feb 2, 2022
I'm personally fine with it, because I'm a long-term MO player.
But, new players or less hardcore ones, might find it annoying.

Just want yall out there to know what KotO really are up to.
ALSO, LOOK AT THE COMMENT THAT KUTHARA (LEADER OF KOTO) MADE ON THE VIDEO. THE IGNORANCE SHOWS THAT HE SUPPORT THE BEHAVIOUR!
Yeah let’s keep new players base in aquarium, so nothing bad could happened to them

no death, no loot and no siege
and they will become hardcore players just you are

Pathetic

• Haha
Reactions: Ibarruri

Kaemik

Nov 28, 2020
We are NOT an ARPK guild. We simply protect our area and work predominantly off a Kill list. Outside of our territory our rules are more lax but we generally do not kill randoms.

Generally is the keyword in this statement. And it's what makes KOTO basically a full RPK guild. There are actually guilds in this game like Harbingers, Wardens, etc. that if you address issues of their members RPKing to them (Particularly issues that come with some kind of screenshot or video proof), they take such accusations seriously and will take steps to address the wrong. Most frequently removing the trouble member from their guild.

Where this gets particularly important is what happens if KOTO attacks a neutral group in the town they are living in, that groups attempts to solve the issue diplomatically and is told such behavior is tolerated within KOTO. Then that group returns to Meduli to retaliate and KOTO paints them as the aggressor.

It's hard to play the good-guy protector role when you're going around doing things to other groups that you will use as cassus belli if they do them to you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tzone

Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli

Enjoy, the truth about KotO.
The guild claiming to be "non- griefers".
Yeah, right.

Welcome to Myrland, sir. If he has been targeted by the coalition I respectfully advise him to leave Meduli if he wants to keep his head over his men.

Vulpin

Nov 29, 2021
There many guilds that claim to be anti griefer guilds that just aren't. I mean CTX claims this but just yesterday 4 of their members were in baki killing players pets in town using the throw away vendor weapons. They were basically killing players pets before the NPC guards could react in time an kill them , than they would shit talk the person over VIOP when they all respawned. If that not called griefing than idk what is.

Last edited:

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
There many guilds that claim to be anti griefer guilds that just aren't. I mean CTX claims this but just yesterday 4 of their members were in baki killing players pets in town using the throw away vendor weapons. They were basically killing players pets before the NPC guards could react in time an kill them , than they would shit talk the person over VIOP when they all respawned. If that not called griefing than idk what is.

that's why I'm not putting any flag on my guild... my... I don't have a tag yet or many people guild. ahaha. I can't imagine us griefing like that, but if the situation called for guerilla tactics ;) ya just never know.

Conversely, tho, you dunno what the history is. That's why I stay out of shit, and that's why I also advise people to live in Nave awhile and watch how people act before they tag a guild. Obviously, it's still a subjective experience, but it's better than just going w/ whatever a recruiter or spam says.

Edit: That's why YOUR EYESIGHT is the best tool. Even videos can only tell half of the story. People lie a lot on this game. How many people wake up and look in the mirror and say "I want to be a good person!" Prol not many esp not in MO. So you gotta keep all that in mind. If you actually fancy yourself an upstanding person, then I suggest you search long and hard for those like you. Like the saying goes, tho, real people do real things. I have met people and known them enough to know their character, so even if they spent all day griefing a town, I'd honestly believe it was warranted. lol. - shrug - but that's just my POV.

Reactions: ROTLUST
D

Deleted member 44

Koto is a joke. Entire guild is full of shitters. I don't know why the noobs keep joining them.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Koto is a joke. Entire guild is full of shitters. I don't know why the noobs keep joining them.

You basically answered your own question. They are a big presence and keep pulling people. It's like Draco was in beta.

D

Deleted member 44

You basically answered your own question. They are a big presence and keep pulling people. It's like Draco was in beta.
I don't see that gameplay as enjoyable. Just ride around and faceroll everything because you have numbers. Seems boring. I feel bad for the noobs really. I've killed many koto noobs and they all have shit crafter gear. It's like koto doesn't teach them anything about how the game works.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
I don't see that gameplay as enjoyable. Just ride around and faceroll everything because you have numbers. Seems boring. I feel bad for the noobs really. I've killed many koto noobs and they all have shit crafter gear. It's like koto doesn't teach them anything about how the game works.

Hey, I don't find much guild stuff enjoyable. lol. I had this vid I made of rando stuff and rolled up to Bakti Stable and there were like 12 mounted skiff. I stopped and said "wow :eek:" It's def weird, but that's what they do.

And yea I haven't killed any Koto... cuz no koto killed me and they've never really violated my shit. The only memory I have (and I posted this before) is when some guy was slo mode ganking me on foot w/ an MA and he finally got me into mercy mode and a Koto rode up and charged a spell... and I was like thank goodness I'm saved... then he hit him and the guy turned his bow on me and finished me off. LOL. It's like oke then.

I mean Koto is a thing; it's a Duli thang u wouldn't understand. Nah, but people are all doing their own shit, I guess? I ain't mad. But Koto def has numbers, holy crap when they and old guard or north guard w/e it is get together it's like glitching the game. Adds flavor to have different parts of the map be different, but yea I dunno what they exactly are doing to help their nubs, but people wanna join. The charisma of Kuthara!