How to play Closed Combat Alpha[Updated 3/7/2020]

Rhovanion

May 28, 2020
Listen here kid, first of all SV don't make mistakes, and they definitely aren't paying me to shill for them. So shut the fuck up and give them your god damn money!

No one could ever even think that you're getting paid by them, first of all because they could not afford it and on the second hand no one would ever have any interest in some basement dweller who spends 150 bucks to test a very incomplete game for someone else, your opinion is not only incorrect but also irrelevant. You're just an easy money source that requires no commitment or anything in exchange, and sadly that's how most of the industries today work.

Lucifer

May 31, 2020
Yes, it's for real. I am mad about it and have brought it up many times. They excuse it because it includes a lifetime sub to MO1, however, that is no reason for it to be the only package.

The replies from Henrik are always vague and hint toward the future when prodded about cheaper packages. I fully suspect they have no intention of releasing a better package for some time and are crutching on the desperation of those who are buying in already.

Henrik has made it clear that more than likely in the future (probably under 6 months ) there will be a mo2 only package that will be cheaper. but yeah $150 was robbing those dedicated enough (or addicted to mortal enough) while hiding behind a mo1 sub that barely anyone cares about. IF Star vault cared at all for their loyal $150 donaters they would toss them another 4-6 months game time for mo2 because it's as someone else previously said.. "Is that for real? $150 to test an alpha?" yeah sadly it is.

Steinerr

May 29, 2020
Do we know how many people bought into the conflux package?

Would be nice to know how many donated to MO 2 since that's essentially what it is a decent donation to help MO 2's development.

frikiman77

May 31, 2020
Henrik has made it clear that more than likely in the future (probably under 6 months ) there will be a mo2 only package that will be cheaper. but yeah $150 was robbing those dedicated enough (or addicted to mortal enough) while hiding behind a mo1 sub that barely anyone cares about. IF Star vault cared at all for their loyal $150 donaters they would toss them another 4-6 months game time for mo2 because it's as someone else previously said.. "Is that for real? $150 to test an alpha?" yeah sadly it is.
maybe this game is dead before created.... all want money, in the past companies paid to not come out with failures, now you have to pay to fix their failures, is really sad

Xunila

May 28, 2020
Germany
maybe this game is dead before created.... all want money, in the past companies paid to not come out with failures, now you have to pay to fix their failures, is really sad

I really don't think so. I already got in contact to a good number of former MO players who want to return for MO2. Server could get crowded after release! Of cause this does not tell anything about the future of MO2 maybe half a year or a full year later. But StarVault definitly gets the chance to make the game great again.

frikiman77

May 31, 2020
I really don't think so. I already got in contact to a good number of former MO players who want to return for MO2. Server could get crowded after release! Of cause this does not tell anything about the future of MO2 maybe half a year or a full year later. But StarVault definitly gets the chance to make the game great again.
the problem is that there are a thousand video games, not like before when MO1 came out and the players are more casual and honestly, many people are not going to pay € 60 + 15 / m for a game whose population is low as MO1

ThaBadMan

May 28, 2020
Norway
Yes there are many wanting to play to find out if the potential can be reached this time around.
Theres such a great deep vacuum for game like this atm.

frikiman77

May 31, 2020
the problem is that there are a thousand video games, not like before when MO1 came out and the players are more casual and honestly, many people are not going to pay € 60 + 15 / m for a game whose population is low as MO1

Too bad I don't have a team to form an mmo ... otherwise things would change a lot ..

Slammington Unchained

May 28, 2020
Of course not, with Henrik's silver tongue they'll be paying $80 with $29.99 a month for sub

Lucifer

May 31, 2020
Of course not, with Henrik's silver tongue they'll be paying $80 with $29.99 a month for sub
If they tried that $29 shite they would hear the door slam behind all of us on our way out. Its bad enough we had to pay to test their stupid alpha.
Bottom line is this is SVs last chance to show they arent a bunch of dicks and I think theyre going to do fine. Or theyll be forever known as those asshats that drug this game genre through the mud until it was buried

Slammington Unchained

May 28, 2020
this is SVs last chance to show they arent a bunch of dicks and I think theyre going to do fine.
This has been said in Dawn, Awakening, Unreal Engine upgrade, TC, Steam Release+Sarducca, and each time this has been said the game just got worse. After MO2 bombs harder than Berlin in WW2 they'll be releasing MO3 for $35/mo subs and you'll be back giving Henrik another chance.

Lucifer

May 31, 2020
Yeah that shit will never happen . If SV bombs this ill throw it in the trash and move on. Fool me once, not twice or more. And regardless of what people say i enjoyed all aspects of mo1 ..as long as there was players around it was always fun for me. But its retarded for you to run around saying what people WILL or wont do. YOU may think what you want but I sure as hell wont give sv another chance after this if it fails and i sure as hell wouldnt pay more than the standard monthly sub for this game. lol you just seem mad and tbh a little sprung out

Slammington Unchained

May 28, 2020
Yeah that shit will never happen . If SV bombs this ill throw it in the trash and move on. Fool me once, not twice or more. And regardless of what people say i enjoyed all aspects of mo1 ..as long as there was players around it was always fun for me. But its retarded for you to run around saying what people WILL or wont do. YOU may think what you want but I sure as hell wont give sv another chance after this if it fails and i sure as hell wouldnt pay more than the standard monthly sub for this game. lol you just seem mad and tbh a little sprung out
You don't understand... something about Henrik... You don't play MO by just paying with cash, you pay with your soul