How to play Closed Combat Alpha[Updated 3/7/2020]

Speznat

May 28, 2020
Tindrem
wolfszeit.online
For me it Sounds like paying $150 is as usual as going for a shit ervery day. ?
Peanuts, Nestle dividend is paying that for me. *sarcasm
I would have bought it for 500to Henrik and Sebastian need enough money for Instand noodles for Further development:
3481_6.jpg

Reactions: Fortuona

Neftan

May 28, 2020
My Mind
Is that for real? $150 to test an alpha?
Yes, it's for real. I am mad about it and have brought it up many times. They excuse it because it includes a lifetime sub to MO1, however, that is no reason for it to be the only package.

The replies from Henrik are always vague and hint toward the future, when prodded about cheaper packages. I fully suspect they have no intention of releasing a better package for some time, and are crutching on the desperation of those who are buying in already.

Neftan

May 28, 2020
My Mind
Seems like the only people testing the alpha will be hardcore fans. Has anyone called out the likelihood that this could bias the feedback?
Considering it is a pure combat alpha, I'm not worried about bias. The hardcore fans would likely all be PvPers, and if anyone, they would be the ones to figure out the combat portion of the game.

If they continue this path when it comes to crafting, taming, and other features, that is when I will be concerned about it.

stefco

May 29, 2020
Why yes you can, get in there and do YOUR duty good sir.

I will personally greet you with the old greatblade to the face when you arrive :ROFLMAO: Nothing like a good old MO welcome aint there ?
As the guide says, you donate 149$ on MO website on your account page under donations. You will find your steam key on top of said page once donated, put in steam and profit.
Thanks badman

Reactions: ThaBadMan