How to play Closed Combat Alpha[Updated 3/7/2020]

Rhovanion

May 28, 2020
I'd be more willing to donate for testing a combat alpha if SV would make it clear on what happens to MO1 donators, at least capes...

I can't and don't want to remember how much I've actually donated only to receive a cape that I won't keep in the remake.

Slammington Unchained

May 28, 2020
I'd be more willing to donate for testing a combat alpha if SV would make it clear on what happens to MO1 donators, at least capes...

I can't and don't want to remember how much I've actually donated only to receive a cape that I won't keep in the remake.
It's not a big deal dude, just imagine how much you would be helping Hendrick for giving him your money. Think of it as an investment on how great MO2 will become.

Give him your money.

Rhovanion

May 28, 2020
It's not a big deal dude, just imagine how much you would be helping Hendrick for giving him your money. Think of it as an investment on how great MO2 will become.

Give him your money.

Didnt we say that for MO1 too? I did.

I will wait to see how it turns out, and if SV does not make the same mistakes as always, I will again.

Slammington Unchained

May 28, 2020
Didnt we say that for MO1 too? I did.

I will wait to see how it turns out, and if SV does not make the same mistakes as always, I will again.
Listen here kid, first of all SV don't make mistakes, and they definitely aren't paying me to shill for them. So shut the fuck up and give them your god damn money!

• Haha
Reactions: Rhovanion

Xhodan Xeus

May 29, 2020
Frankfurt am Main / Meduli
i would love to try it out but 150$ is just too much for me
would be cool if old vets would be able to play the alpha for free i mean since its more testing anyways
or atleast not make it so much.

Slammington Unchained

May 28, 2020
i would love to try it out but 150$ is just too much for me
would be cool if old vets would be able to play the alpha for free i mean since its more testing anyways
or atleast not make it so much.
Henrik said it's not even that much. When the game is released it's going to be something like 60 dollars upfront with 15-20 dollars per month sub fee. Right now if you pay 150 dollars you get to stay in the combat alpha for months.

Just give Henrik your money

JudgeDrev

May 28, 2020
Fabernum's Soup Kitchen
$150 bucks for a lifetime sub to a game with 30 players and 1 month access to the remake? Sign me up!
Personally, I think MO1 will close doors a few months after release of MO2. Perhaps the people who pay $149.00 for early access should get 6mo -1 year sub. If Henrik did that, I might be inclined to buy a few more accounts and sub them.

Slammington Unchained

May 28, 2020
Personally, I think MO1 will close doors a few months after release of MO2. Perhaps the people who pay $149.00 for early access should get 6mo -1 year sub. If Henrik did that, I might be inclined to buy a few more accounts and sub them.
No, the donation package is good as is; giving 6 mo-1 year is way too much. If people can't afford the $15-25/mo subscription fee they should go play WoW because this game's too hardcore for them

qwhill

May 28, 2020
Seems like the only people testing the alpha will be hardcore fans. Has anyone called out the likelihood that this could bias the feedback?

Fist weapon trash already in the game. For sure all the shit tiers that actually pay for this will get their word in and make the game less skillbased. Death knights coming soon otherwise how will they ever kill anyone top kek

• Sad
Reactions: Neftan

Nenju

May 28, 2020
sausage lake
well just 150$ for mo2 and 1 month free sub is kinda yikes to me either mo2 lifetime sub aswell or ill wait until they release cheaper packages / beta smth