How to play Closed Combat Alpha[Updated 3/7/2020]

Laif

Jun 25, 2020
I doubt it. Sounds like a game I'd like to play. However 30 active in MO1..and 159$ for lifetime sub and access to the closed alpha beta etc etc. Just not worth. If there was another package..yeah I'd consider it. But a game that already is dead on MO1 that's like throwing in a carwash when buying a million dollar car. But that's just me

Slammington Unchained

May 28, 2020
I doubt it. Sounds like a game I'd like to play. However 30 active in MO1..and 159$ for lifetime sub and access to the closed alpha beta etc etc. Just not worth. If there was another package..yeah I'd consider it. But a game that already is dead on MO1 that's like throwing in a carwash when buying a million dollar car. But that's just me
You know you're not just getting the lifetime subscription and combat alpha right? You get the client and a month's worth of sub. That's a $60 offer for the low price of the combat alpha package. Additionally, you get to support Henrik in developing the game, which will never reach its full potential if penny pinchers like you want to play a complete game but not financially support it. This package is extremely worth its value. If you can't afford it, there's no hope of you affording the regular game+subscription.

If you wanted to cheap out I'd go play Adventure Quest if I were you.

Reactions: Tehmudjin

Laif

Jun 25, 2020
You know you're not just getting the lifetime subscription and combat alpha right? You get the client and a month's worth of sub. That's a $60 offer for the low price of the combat alpha package. Additionally, you get to support Henrik in developing the game, which will never reach its full potential if penny pinchers like you want to play a complete game but not financially support it. This package is extremely worth its value. If you can't afford it, there's no hope of you affording the regular game+subscription.

If you wanted to cheap out I'd go play Adventure Quest if I were you.
100% not the only person who is thinking this way. and me throwing 159$ is not a matter if I can or can't afford it. It's whether I want to or not. Everyone has an opinion and in my opinion that I've come to the conclusion of based off of doing my research into it, it's not worth it. Now let's settle down and not rush to insults like children.

Slammington Unchained

May 28, 2020
100% not the only person who is thinking this way. and me throwing 159$ is not a matter if I can or can't afford it. It's whether I want to or not. Everyone has an opinion and in my opinion that I've come to the conclusion of based off of doing my research into it, it's not worth it. Now let's settle down and not rush to insults like children.
It's actually $149. Just shows how much "research" you've done

Reactions: Tehmudjin