Hardcore for the masses

Sgr

Feb 2, 2022
Hello, mortals

I’m hardcore pve rp tablecrafter

I think it is not fair that reds got all pie of hardcore with priest change

My suggestion is to remove most of blue priests

People spend all time in town they have all books, priests and even some resources

I think people need move more so would be great to remove most of blue priests and books with price over 50s from towns

In perfect scenario would be great to remove even guards and lictors and add some downsides to be blue because it’s obviously there is no minor sides

We have all stuff, we can punish other people without our flag

People need to choose go red or stay blue

Where is hardcore for blue people?

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Thats.... A great idea aswell

rofl instead of get away from me you foul spirit it'd be like get away from me you weak minded fool.

I dunno, you guys, I just hope they figure this stuff out. It's really not rocket science. PKing should make you open to more PKing. I dunno if I even agree w/ PKers not being able to enter town. It should just mean outside of GZ people can zerg you down. Sure big PK alliances are still gonna roll over people more or less, but that doesn't meant you can't catch their members slipping. PK alliances add danger to the game and help trim the economy. Plus they fight each other, too. i dunno why people just being flagged open pvp once they kill enough isn't a good enough change. 4real.

People say there is no consequence for PKing, but there is a consequence for DYING. They forget that. I just don't see how passive systems are gonna protect people from getting PK'd. Get some pvper friends, ARPK... RPK, both. It doesn't matter, it's all interests together that drive a sandbox. Money flows, passion flows, men loving men in the heat of battle, glistening... ok wait.

pooternackle

Mar 21, 2021
The segregated red/blue world SV has built just reinforces the worst qualities of the extremes within both groups. You have blues that run to the forums the second an Oghmir with a longbow snipes their mount and you have reds that spend 24 hours a day spawn camping priests at red cities.

Get rid of most of the guards, add some baseline pvp protections within banks/key buildings (either lictors or just turning off pvp for people within these focal points), and force blues and reds to interact with one another.

Feb 10, 2022
The segregated red/blue world SV has built just reinforces the worst qualities of the extremes within both groups. You have blues that run to the forums the second an Oghmir with a longbow snipes their mount and you have reds that spend 24 hours a day spawn camping priests at red cities.

Get rid of most of the guards, add some baseline pvp protections within banks/key buildings (either lictors or just turning off pvp for people within these focal points), and force blues and reds to interact with one another.
be careful, hardcore players will come here and tell you that this game not about pvp

Treibholz

Nov 30, 2020
No no no... thats all not very consistantly! Remove this carebear guards and priests entirely and make the fkg game perma death!!
And if you die, just buy a new copy. /s

Sgr

Feb 2, 2022
No no no... thats all not very consistantly! Remove this carebear guards and priests entirely and make the fkg game perma death!!
And if you die, just buy a new copy. /s
Comrade please only serious talking here

Bladeer01

Aug 1, 2021
Hello, mortals

I’m hardcore pve rp tablecrafter

I think it is not fair that reds got all pie of hardcore with priest change

My suggestion is to remove most of blue priests

People spend all time in town they have all books, priests and even some resources

I think people need move more so would be great to remove most of blue priests and books with price over 50s from towns

In perfect scenario would be great to remove even guards and lictors and add some downsides to be blue because it’s obviously there is no minor sides

We have all stuff, we can punish other people without our flag

People need to choose go red or stay blue

Where is hardcore for blue people?

mostly my opinion ;

being red ( and in a group) mean you can kill ppl who are farming instead of farming yourself . that's not so bad

being blue in a the wild is like having a target in the back :d

Sgr

Feb 2, 2022
mostly my opinion ;

being red ( and in a group) mean you can kill ppl who are farming instead of farming yourself . that's not so bad

being blue in a the wild is like having a target in the back :d
Being successful red means you farmx2 and do serious science in crafting
(I know really good players without second part but they still farm a lot)
You can’t have good regear without crafting

If you are skilled blue you don’t care about any target in your back

But it’s funny how you discribe one gameplay you have experience and don’t have any from second one

If you are red you are target and for reds and for blue fyi

So being unskilled and being blue it’s not same one, if you experienced player it doesn’t matter what color of your nickname

I’m telling you that we need add minor sides for being blue because now it’s not risky, we get it for free and have all benefits for free
Where is hardcore?

Thank you for your input

Tzone

May 16, 2021
Some people want to leave town naked with a nothing but some pick axes and free farm. They cry so hard about being killed for nothing mean while they have a stack of calc on them. Just tourist and non PvPers that dont want to have a challenge for their time in the game.

They want consequences for people that make the game hard for them. The dont want any for them selves thinking they should be allowed to naked AFK mine all day long.

Sgr

Feb 2, 2022
Some people want to leave town naked with a nothing but some pick axes and free farm. They cry so hard about being killed for nothing mean while they have a stack of calc on them. Just tourist and non PvPers that dont want to have a challenge for their time in the game.

They want consequences for people that make the game hard for them. The dont want any for them selves thinking they should be allowed to naked AFK mine all day long.
It’s not what this thread about

Edit:
I know what you mean but still

Btw we have great trade guilds here without pvpers and they doing fine
So not everyone should go pvp way

MolagAmur

Jul 15, 2020
Blues have to play by the rules and do the whole "hit me bro" dance. Reds get to murder and take what they want when they want.

I dont think there needs to be any change there. All these blue vs red debates are dumb. I feel like I'm reading politics. Play whatever playstyle you like. Stop advocating for more punishments for either side.

Most of us will be red regardless. Who cares if the blues get to sit in town and rp all day. When they walk outside they still drop as much loot as anyone else.

Reactions: Vulpin and Sgr

Sgr

Feb 2, 2022
Blues have to play by the rules and do the whole "hit me bro" dance. Reds get to murder and take what they want when they want.

I dont think there needs to be any change there. All these blue vs red debates are dumb. I feel like I'm reading politics. Play whatever playstyle you like. Stop advocating for more punishments for either side.

Most of us will be red regardless. Who cares if the blues get to sit in town and rp all day. When they walk outside they still drop as much loot as anyone else.
Oh man I wish everyone could read it and understand

But please give me idea for blue hardcore

It seems we have now many blue pve hardcore players, just like me and we want to feel hardcore but most of my colleagues talking about hardcore only for reds

Edit:
Hardcore

MolagAmur

Jul 15, 2020
Oh man I wish everyone could read it and understand

But please give me idea for blue hardcore

It seems we have now many blue pve hardcore players, just like me and we want to feel hardcore but most of my colleagues talking about hardcore only for reds

Edit:
Hardcore
Hardcore is a buzzword. People like to label themselves "hardcore" because it makes them feel cool I guess. We're all playing the same game here. Who cares how you play it.

Sgr

Feb 2, 2022
Hardcore is a buzzword. People like to label themselves "hardcore" because it makes them feel cool I guess. We're all playing the same game here. Who cares how you play it.
Stop being so logical

Last edited:

MolagAmur

Jul 15, 2020
So I admit I just kinda skimmed over the thread without reading it too much. This seems like a meme so....oops.

In my defense...you never know who is being serious with the shit I read on these forums.