Hardcore for the masses

Tzone

May 16, 2021
Hardcore is a buzzword. People like to label themselves "hardcore" because it makes them feel cool I guess. We're all playing the same game here. Who cares how you play it.
HardCore - Requiring extreme dedication and commitment.

Has a long standing definition already. Games like to use it as a buzz word for them selves but doesnt mean that we cant use the correct term.

I thought you were pro the changes against reds untell we started asking for the hardcoreness love the be spread to both red and blue. Now it doenst matter and people should stop talking about this subject in your mind. Despite people are activly trying to make the game easier for themselves by advocating punishment for people to PvP.

Sgr

Feb 2, 2022
HardCore - Requiring extreme dedication and commitment.

Has a long standing definition already. Games like to use it as a buzz word for them selves but doesnt mean that we cant use the correct term.

I thought you were pro the changes against reds untell we started asking for the hardcoreness love the be spread to both red and blue. Now it doenst matter and people should stop talking about this subject in your mind. Despite people are activly trying to make the game easier for themselves by advocating punishment for people to PvP.
Man cmon stop that propaganda

This thread works different we talking about blue people here

If you somehow skip blue part gameplay and forget how it was just Take your ichor pipe get some Nahuat and enjoy

MolagAmur

Jul 15, 2020
I thought you were pro the changes against reds
I clearly stated I understood the intention on the change, but that it was done prematurely without other additions to make it make sense.

I got baited by this thread though. Feelin kinda dumb right now. Thats what these forums do though. Make me lose braincells.

• Love
Reactions: Sgr

Sgr

Feb 2, 2022
From launch I mined over 600 stack s of granum and got killed only once

I don’t feel any red presence

guys we need to add more pressure to be blue, with those mirrors so easy to farm..

Reactions: Tzone

Shamziebam

Feb 9, 2022
Make it truly hardcore, each hit in the head is a 1 shot. A hit in the arm makes ur arm useless, a hit in the leg means u cannot walk, I support Permadeath, make pvp have a truthfull meaning, remove all priests of the game, remove all books from the game to, or well just learn a skill to lvl 1 then you need to gain the pother 99 points, books are for noobs. Intelligence below 50 means you cannot read at all. Make increase of attributes take 100000 x longer, it's way to easy now to shift them around, so carebear.

Tzone

May 16, 2021
Man cmon stop that propaganda

This thread works different we talking about blue people here

If you somehow skip blue part gameplay and forget how it was just Take your ichor pipe get some Nahuat and enjoy
Which part are you disputing hardcore has a definition and Im tired of people making up their own. If the game is fun idc if its hardcore people just need to use the correct deffinition.