Greetings from the Duchy of Wessex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 23, 2021
To all who bear witness to this and subsequent proceedings. I, Lord Azzerhoden Razeri, Viscount of Wessex, by the grace of Sol Deus and of His Grace Manus Dei, Duke of Wessex, Count of Elba, Grandmaster of the Solar Legion and Supreme Governor of the Church of Sol Deus, hereby offer greeting.

On behalf of His Grace I would like to announce our arrival to the shores of Nave and our intention to participate with all of you in Mortal Online 2. I realize that some former members have already shared this from our earlier member newsletter, but given that some members of Wessex have spent quite a bit of time in Mortal Online 1, I thought it proper to formerly announce it here and say hello.

Hey …I heard that… Fine, I’ll keep it brief.

The number of Wessex members we will be bringing into the game is still fairly unknown. It won’t be at the same level when LiF launched, but then we haven’t had 3 years of missed deadlines nor a standalone, semi-broken server to work with either. Nor do we really know what our plans in game will be. To be frank, most of those committed to playing at the moment spent very little time in the first Mortal Online (including myself). As such we have to pretty much learn everything from scratch. Fortunately there is a wealth of information from MO1 to lean on for guidance, and some great input from many of you here in these forums.

As for our standings, the general rule for Wessex is that when we join a new game we leave most of our past political grievances and alliances behind. There are some whose deeds were so dastardly that their margin for error with us going forward is small, while others were so honorable and true that we sincerely hope to continue our friendly relationship going forward. Of course, who knows what the actual future will bring.

I guess what I’m really saying here is that, if you want to hate on us because of something that happened over some tower, house, or heinous deed, then feel free to do so. Just know that most of us won’t have a flipping clue as to what you’re talking about.

As if that really matters in a full loot, sandbox, PvP game. :)

Najwalaylah

May 28, 2020
37.76655478735988, -122.48572468757628
As for our standings, the general rule for Wessex is that when we join a new game we leave most of our past political grievances and alliances behind.
I believe one could say that Wessex left alliances behind in the first iteration of Nave while the game was still going, but of course you were not really a part of that-- so no blame.
Just know that most of us won’t have a flipping clue as to what you’re talking about.
Fortunately, it won't be necessary for you all to have a clue.

Out of curiousity, will your dux bellorum be repeating his role as 'Sir Not-Appearing-In-This-Game', this time around? Asking for friends.

laylah_sig_wide_zps90b85aae.JPG

Reactions: Ibarruri
Jan 23, 2021
I believe one could say that Wessex left alliances behind in the first iteration of Nave while the game was still going, but of course you were not really a part of that-- so no blame.Fortunately, it won't be necessary for you all to have a clue.

Out of curiousity, will your dux bellorum be repeating his role as 'Sir Not-Appearing-In-This-Game', this time around? Asking for friends.
Why such bitterness in your innuendos?

Sir Wooster Redwood, while still an honored member of the Duchy of Wessex, was last active in the early stages of Life is Feudal. I believe he stated at the time that while he enjoyed the game mechanics (specifically the foresting aspect), his real world responsibilities would keep him from playing further. I have not heard anything from him regarding a change of his status since then, but he does still receive our guild newsletter and as such, is kept abreast of our current activities.

I have deep respect for Sir Wooster and I would love for him to join us in MO2. I do not understand why you would show him such hostility and disrespect.

Reactions: quette4000

Truthshower

Mar 4, 2021
I believe one could say that Wessex left alliances behind in the first iteration of Nave while the game was still going, but of course you were not really a part of that-- so no blame.Fortunately, it won't be necessary for you all to have a clue.

View attachment 1240
dont u have some posts to go archive or something

• Wow
Reactions: Ibarruri

Truthshower

Mar 4, 2021
why would i care what u 2 think? one is corrupt and the other is pretentious, ill let u 2 hash out who is what..

Status
Not open for further replies.