Greetings from the Duchy of Wessex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Najwalaylah

May 28, 2020
37.76655478735988, -122.48572468757628
Why such bitterness in your innuendos?

Sir Wooster Redwood,...
Wooster isn't being discussed, here. I'm talking about the figurehead who occasionally styles himself king or duke.

I'm thinking we'll be hearing from him, eventually, but it will be you doing the typing.

He did not seem to be enjoying his 45 minutes of being logged into MO1, though he could have just been macroing riding in a circle. It was such a long time ago.

Well, as a real leader in a real guild once said,
"Wessex is a circus with a speciality for clowns." I hope your appearance in the Stress Test will be fun for all ages.

laylah_sig_wide_zps90b85aae.JPG

Reactions: Kuthara
Jan 23, 2021
Wooster isn't being discussed, here. I'm talking about the figurehead who occasionally styles himself king or duke.
Ahh, in that case you should have said 'Lord Not-Appearing-In-This-Game'. 'Sir' is a title used by Gentry, Lord by Nobility. I'm rather surprised you didn't know that.
I'm thinking we'll be hearing from him, eventually, but it will be you doing the typing.
Um, the difference should be extremely obvious to anyone comparing posts. Here is an introductory post Manus made for a different game. Compare it to mine in this thread.
He did not seem to be enjoying his 45 minutes of being logged into MO1, though he could have just been macroing riding in a circle. It was such a long time ago.
Seriously? Is this the source of your bitterness? He didn't want to play a game with you? You've been holding on to a grudge for 10+ years because he hurt your feelings way back when?
Well, as a real leader in a real guild once said, "Wessex is a circus with a speciality for clowns." I hope your appearance in the Stress Test will be fun for all ages.
Thanks, but I've already been in game and I've explored most of the existing world. I've gotten lost multiple times in my exploration, which I always consider a good sign for a game.

I have to say I find the purpose of your posts here baffling, and frankly, somewhat obsessive.

@Erras- please lock this thread. It served its purpose and is starting to become surreal.

Reactions: quette4000
Status
Not open for further replies.