Future Predictions For Beta

How many people will turn out for the beta stress test?

• Total voters

Handsome Young Man

Jun 13, 2020
How many people do you think will turn out for this beta event?

Cast your vote and let others know where you stand.

I personally think it's not going to be that big.

We'll see if I'm wrong.

Teknique

Jun 15, 2020
How many people do you think will turn out for this beta event?

Cast your vote and let others know where you stand.

I personally think it's not going to be that big.

We'll see if I'm wrong.
I’m not sure. I feel like whoever is interested in mo is already playing and sv for whatever reason has the least hype I’ve ever seen for any of their games of any developer.

• Haha
Reactions: Grudge Bringer

Xunila

May 28, 2020
Germany
Is there any note about the duration of the stress test? I don't know if I could play at the given time or even some hours later.

Virin

Nov 20, 2020
I think it will be big. Mostly because it's a beta that people don't have to pay into and there is absolutely zero risk to try the game.

I think it will be big followed by a substantial drop in population a few hours later due to some people not liking it (happens with every game launch)

Handsome Young Man

Jun 13, 2020
I think it will be big. Mostly because it's a beta that people don't have to pay into and there is absolutely zero risk to try the game.

I think it will be big followed by a substantial drop in population a few hours later due to some people not liking it (happens with every game launch)

Mortal Royale had 20k keys sent out, had even big streamers play it and YouTube videos made of it. It capped out around at max 150 on steam charts.. Maybe double that? It wasn't much for how 'hyped up' it was. I say take what Star Vault or Henrik says as a prediction, take 10% of it.. Then see where we stand.

Rorry

May 30, 2020
Kansas
I voted the number I think will be on at one time, for the entire weekend probably double that.

Amadman

May 28, 2020
A padded room.
I voted 250 - 500. But I fear I may being optimistic. If it was an actual steam release then I would be more confident.

Mortal Royal did get many players coming to try it when released but there was many issues. It was pretty dated tech and graphics for the time and there was issues with the que system. So many got turned off before giving it a good chance.

Hopefully with MO2 using more currently tech it will not turn new players off as fast.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zbuciorn

Vakirauta

May 28, 2020
Poland
I’m not sure. I feel like whoever is interested in mo is already playing and sv for whatever reason has the least hype I’ve ever seen for any of their games of any developer.
Dude, the hype is even bigger than it should be. I like it anyway xD

I voted 1-2k. Safe prediction. To be honest the game doesn't have much of advertising. But if somehow we get the world record, it would be some kind of ad for it.

I'm more curious how many ppl will play after persistent.

Last edited:

Lasciel

Oct 3, 2020
Dude, the hype is even bigger than it should be. I like it anyway xD

I voted 1-2k. Safe prediction. To be honest the game doesn't have much of advertising. But if somehow we get the world record, it would be some kind of ad for ppl.

I'm more interested how many ppl will play after persistent.

Likely very few due to lack of content and a massive, empty world.

Reactions: Marrech

Magos

Nov 26, 2020
I voted 2k+ but I'm an optimist. Not sure how excited ppl really are to log into a meaningless shell of a game for stress test on server load. But mark my words this game will beat Darkfall's 10k+ at persistent launch. Maybe they go persistent tomorrow? Not sure how that would work so I doubt it.

Lasciel

Oct 3, 2020
I mean, honestly that is the risk of early access titles. I don't think that basing your opinion on the game in it's current state is unreasonable, even if it is in a beta or an alpha state. If the direction changes in a way that you see isn't indicative of your desires, or what you think will develop into a healthy state then it's well in your right to criticise, or not play it.

At the end of the day, we pay to be apart of this and influence the development with our opinions and experiences. Everyone is completely justified in what they say and think, and Star Vault didn't agree I doubt they would allow people to buy their way into early access.

Reactions: Svaar