Fish encyclopedia

wateradded

Dec 18, 2021
YEojuW6.png
hUcK0T1.png

Favonius Cornelius

Jun 4, 2020
The Empire
I note how all these amazing fish are caught in the same wood hut, same location. It’s so imbalanced. Meanwhile the entire west coast is blighted. Only a select handful of people will enjoy these rare fish while the rest of the world abandons all the coding time put into the fishing system because it will be unreachable to them.

Favonius Cornelius

Jun 4, 2020
The Empire
Found a Brown Clam haven lol. This is the results of a max depth of about 382 (the lowest i could get), but was fishing at 300 most of the time since it didn't seem to matter. All the baits that worked (so far) - Compact Horn, Horn, Herbeus, Ventriosus, Gutta, and even Brown Clam itself... all yielded Brown Clam lol.

Maybe a feature? But I have gotten similar strange catch rates at glitched areas of the world, so I’m doubting. If this is true, this is a step away from how they usually do the catch rate.

Tashka

Dec 4, 2021
I note how all these amazing fish are caught in the same wood hut, same location. It’s so imbalanced. Meanwhile the entire west coast is blighted. Only a select handful of people will enjoy these rare fish while the rest of the world abandons all the coding time put into the fishing system because it will be unreachable to them.
Well i fished for a week now in Toxai, tried all these huts and didn't get any of these awesome fishes. Complaining about Toxai being OP for anything at all is hillarious btw.

Orzokhan

Nov 8, 2020
Are there special vendors to get the bigger hooks? Meduli fishing vendor only sells 0,2-1-5 hooks....

KermyWormy

May 29, 2020
California
Well i fished for a week now in Toxai, tried all these huts and didn't get any of these awesome fishes. Complaining about Toxai being OP for anything at all is hillarious btw.
You just haven't found the proper combo of Hook size, Bait, Depth, location, and time of day is all. People aren't lying about the value of what's being fished up.

Reactions: Favonius Cornelius

Tashka

Dec 4, 2021
You just haven't found the proper combo of Hook size, Bait, Depth, location, and time of day is all. People aren't lying about the value of what's being fished up.
I'm not implying that anyone is lying, just that these catches are rare and we're not all filthy rich in the east. Maybe west have all these venom cups and all just no one posting screenshots.

Apsalar

May 31, 2020
I'm not implying that anyone is lying, just that these catches are rare and we're not all filthy rich in the east. Maybe west have all these venom cups and all just no one posting screenshots.
Venom cup is not really possible to be caught in Meduli area. Only 1 catch for me so far and it was a few min ride from Meduli. So no, there is no Venom Cup.

Tashka

Dec 4, 2021
Venom cup is not really possible to be caught in Meduli area. Only 1 catch for me so far and it was a few min ride from Meduli. So no, there is no Venom Cup.
No one's actually LIVING in Toxai because there's nothing to do there and it's few minutes from Morin Khur, so few minutes ride from Meduli seems fair. It's not like the western coast has nothing to fish for.

Fisher(Sath)

Apr 6, 2021
Black wiskerfish? Interesting! That sounds new for Myrland.

For sand ray, it’sprobably best with strong line and size 10 below 2000. I have not been able to test this fully yet but in Starvault’s racist hate against the peoples of westcoast of Myrland, I think they gutted the rate of sand ray. You can catch them in great quantities in the southern seas I can confirm.

If you want to make money with fishing you have to resign yourself to:

1. Selling alchemists Calxfish,

2. Owning the MK bottleneck, the local keeps, the rare ores to the north, the Blackwood and more, then you also get to fish for venom cup and silk ray which will make you real money, because as Starvault reinforces a ‘winner take ALL’ philosophy for its games

3. Fish far to the south in extreme isolation for sand ray and blood kua, while you dodge the twitchy gankers of jungle camp. Good luck!
Turtles, blackwhisker fish and calxfish are great ways to make money in meduli. A stack of blackwhisker raw is 21g, butchered by an alvarin is 42ish gold. You can catch between 300-2k units a fish so its not that hard to do. The hardest part is getting the hooks from jungle camp.

Favonius Cornelius

Jun 4, 2020
The Empire
Turtles, blackwhisker fish and calxfish are great ways to make money in meduli. A stack of blackwhisker raw is 21g, butchered by an alvarin is 42ish gold. You can catch between 300-2k units a fish so its not that hard to do. The hardest part is getting the hooks from jungle camp.

I can make about 10 gold picking flowers in the gardens of Tindrem. For all the time spent, it seems like a poor return in Meduli which is suppose to be famous for its fish. Meanwhile, if you actually know what the hell you are doing, you will earn 10-100 times that in Toxai easily in the same amount of time.

I think the main problem is the catch size, catch sizes on west coasty need to be restored to their MO1 sizes.

Balvrikk

Jun 30, 2020
i can get all these fish in meduli. are you fishing in this game right now?

Attachments

• 20211231182847_1.jpg
    20211231182847_1.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 266
Last edited:

Balvrikk

Jun 30, 2020
have cought 4 in meduli

Last edited:

Balvrikk

Jun 30, 2020
Black whisker is 32g a stack of Carc and 72g a stack of meat. takes two stacks of fish for 1 stack of meat. and you can get 2-3 stacks for the 1h IRL you can fish them

Reactions: SegaPhoenix

Virin

Nov 20, 2020
I love that 90% of people on this post have no idea what they are talking about. Also: To my fisherman who actually know things. Stop giving out secrets.

Reactions: SegaPhoenix

Cddizzym

Aug 28, 2021
The people who have given out "Secrets" they are not really secrets at all. Though hey, who knows what people will find next.

Apsalar

May 31, 2020
There is a lot of secrets to be found - example is how exactly baits are working? Is it completely randomly selected by Henrik or is there a logic behind it? (So far I am quite sure that it is random)
Another thing is how many species are in game exactly at the moment? Will there be a contest? Is kelp dragon catchable?

Patience556

Dec 24, 2021
Brazil
There is a lot of secrets to be found - example is how exactly baits are working? Is it completely randomly selected by Henrik or is there a logic behind it? (So far I am quite sure that it is random)
Another thing is how many species are in game exactly at the moment? Will there be a contest? Is kelp dragon catchable?
It is not possible to get the kelp dragon at the moment, bait is not available in the game.