Does Starvault have any QA or GUI designer?

tntdogs

Mar 8, 2021
Does Starvault have any quality assurance testers, or people designing graphical user interfaces (because you know how they look, not tripple A, but they look cool and unique)

Because if you look at the tutorial, I could have made a list about things that needed to be improved or changed.
Same goes for many other systems.

It is hard to know how much they are fine with things being mediocre because they will change them later, or if they are fine with things being mediocre because they actually think they are fine/good.

Henrik mentioned he wanted that triple A feel to the game, so I am just concerned.

But also, priorities. I would have prioritzed having the tutorial working really well before a stress test tho, and also before persistence. But at the same time I have no idea about the other things that were more urgent to fix.

Woody

Apr 4, 2021
All we know is they have a team of around 30 developers as per their dev streams. Assuming that this stress test will have just provided them with another cash injection, it's possible they will be able to expand their team again and perhaps hire more of these support roles for the likes of QA etc.

bbihah

Jul 10, 2020
If you have specific advice on how to pull of certain elements i'm sure they'd love if you pointed it out in a feedback thread.

Reactions: Najwalaylah

Najwalaylah

May 28, 2020
37.76655478735988, -122.48572468757628
Does Starvault have any quality assurance testers, or people designing graphical user interfaces
QA: Yes. I think it's @Herius and his minions.

GUI Designers: Also yes, but I don't know precisely who.

If you have specific advice on how to pull of certain elements i'm sure they'd love if you pointed it out in a feedback thread.
Bbi is absolutely right.

Last edited: