Community Roadmap Items

Robmo

Community Manager
Staff member
Dec 9, 2021
Here are the features that you will be able to vote for in the future roadmaps. When we open up the voting process we will update you with the instructions.

For now, here is a bit more in depth explanation of the options in a handy link.

manure

May 7, 2022
FINALLY something good...

Thieving and Boats... and even fancy clothes...
Guess i might be subbing now (even though Guard Towers still suck).

OF COURSE the votes go all, concentrated, on THIEVING and BOATS !

Everything else can wait

Bigbadwolff

Mar 29, 2021
Staff Magic, Second Character and

Dimension Run (Placeholder name) - if its Dark and Darker dungeon type of combat with teams Im in for life XD

Good Luck

Tzone

May 16, 2021
My top 5 in order.

1 2nd account - You double your customers value per sub. This is a huge quality of life that will directly transfer over into player retention as when you get board you can use the 2nd character to try something different.

2 dimension runs - This game needs on demand group content. Most of the content in this game is solo even tho you need protection from bigger groups. This will give a great group gameplay loop giving value to the players time while rewarding small group gameplay.

3 Combat and magic rework. There are some very OP spells but the schools are not fleshed out. We need to fix ritualism, make spiritism fun, nerf a lot of the elemental damages, nerf ecumenical a little but quicken the cast speed a little along with some defensive spells.

Nerf towershields reduce, round shields weight. Rebalance 1h so they are not so strong. Nerf ogh beer belly and piping. Reduce 360 movements. Add a penality like statloss from MO1 to fix the naked griefers for those that spawn outside of town, and making pet leveling have more quality of life.

4. Bug fixes - People are paying for a sub and the game has a lot of bugs and unpolish. You need to start fixing stuff after to give a little bit of content to tide the players over.

5. Brokers - the quality of life of not having to wait on your tamer friend to log on to manually trade you horses will save a lot of people time and annoyance

Xunila

May 28, 2020
Germany
My top 5 in order.

1 2nd account - You double your customers value per sub. This is a huge quality of life that will directly transfer over into player retention as when you get board you can use the 2nd character to try something different.

I'm waiting for more information about the system before being able to vote: The important question is, what exactly is shared? StarVault already mentioned reputation and murder counts from all I know. And clade XP? But what about name and banks? Is the second char more or less the same char but with different character settings and own skill tree?

Reactions: Amadman