Cant open horse Bag

Narrenstein

Jan 26, 2022
Hi
I cannot open my horse bags. First, I assign the bag to a hotkey. When I press the corresponding key, no bag opens. Then, if I press 'P' for the Pet Menu, equip the bag to the horse, and then press the hotkey again, nothing happens. Even if I click on the bag in the inventory, it doesn't open. However, bags for my character work as desired. Does anyone have any advice?
Regards

Mortal Online 2 on Steam

Narrenstein

Jan 26, 2022
Dumb question. Do you equipe It at your mount right?
I tried pressing the hotkey button without putting the bag on the horse, and I tried opening the bag after placing it in the horse's inventory slot 'Bag'. Nothing opens up.

RyuMaster

Jan 12, 2024
I have the same problem. Nothing seems to help. Maybe its because my riding skill level is too low or something? Or this is really a bug?

RyuMaster

Jan 12, 2024
No, my guild member gave it to me. But in order to confirm the bug, I bought new one from vendor, and same issue

Amelia

Jun 6, 2020
No, my guild member gave it to me. But in order to confirm the bug, I bought new one from vendor, and same issue
Do you see the bags on your mount when you equipe It? I.e. Can't equipe bear bags on horse

RyuMaster

Jan 12, 2024
Yes, they visually appear. First I though I need to click on them, but no, Help chat said I need to click item or its copy in quickbar. Nothing works

Narrenstein

Jan 26, 2022
I started a new character, bought new bags, bought a new horse. I uninstalled and reinstalled Mortal Online 2, I reinstalled Windows. I created a support ticket - so far without a response. Now, I am talking to a Game Master, but he hasn't been able to help me so far either.

RyuMaster

Jan 12, 2024
I assume its some rare UI issue bug. Later tonight I'll try enabling window mode, changing all kind of UI settings and video settings, maybe it will help me