C-c-c-ombo breaker!!

Teknique

Jun 15, 2020
Idk this might make 1vX alot harder and zerging easier. I feel like theres still things you can do to counter this, like baiting free parrys from team mates that are trying to peel, etc.

Well Tek here is using a Flamberdge which would be the equivalent of a Steel GB, it wasnt that uncommon for someone to parry whore that in MO1 either. And still, there are way faster steel weapons like the war hammer which are more efficient in spamming someone down.
definitely sympathetic to the 1vX. Although if you're sub 25% hp sub 25% health 1vX I feel like this won't have any impact you should already be dead 1vX. This is simply for making diving in and out and not accounting for your hp or stam before doing so more risky.

Teknique

Jun 15, 2020
Since basically half my combat log usually is below 5 damage on a hit I think there might be problem. Or people are just bad.
The problem is to not accel your hit is to be giving away free parries.

Teknique

Jun 15, 2020
At what point in your video are you using "accel" hits exactly? Cause I´ve seen different definitions of that term.
I mean people call it acceling I call it just aiming. I’m just closing the distance on my weapon so it doesn’t take quite so long to connect with your body. Essentially all of my swings in the vid are trying to do that.

Eldrath

Jun 18, 2020
the Jungle. Meditating on things to come.
I mean people call it acceling I call it just aiming. I’m just closing the distance on my weapon so it doesn’t take quite so long to connect with your body. Essentially all of my swings in the vid are trying to do that.

Right, so if my enemy is on the left on my screen, I have a right swing charge and then flick the mouse to the left when I release that is an "accel" then?

Teknique

Jun 15, 2020
Right, so if my enemy is on the left on my screen, I have a right swing charge and then flick the mouse to the left when I release that is an "accel" then?
An example of the concept would the overhead on Kuro at 32 seconds. It might just look like a normal swing because in my opinion thats exactly what it is, but under the new system I should be looking away and trying to increase the time it takes for that swing to land to do a "proper" swing.
at 42-43 seconds you can see I put the blade quite close to Kuro reducing the time he has to parry. Its nothing special.

Philthie

Sep 13, 2020
Is the suggestion that when someone is below 25% health and stam and parrys more than 3 times in 15 seconds you get to instantly kill them?!

Teknique

Jun 15, 2020
Is the suggestion that when someone is below 25% health and stam and parrys more than 3 times in 15 seconds you get to instantly kill them?!
One of although I know that’s probably not realistic, but a parry break