May 29, 2020
Agree
Disagree
Dislike
Winner
Informative
Creative
Funny

Before the old forums were breached the reaction system made interactions much more meaningful, your negative and positive reactions were weighed up against each other and displayed on your profile, quite a number of people valued their positive reputation and the negatives helped you spot the crazies.

Agree had a disagree counterpart and like had it's dislike counterpart, now we only Facebook reactions and the only critical one is an angry face. Why are we in a safe space?

Goltarion

Jun 3, 2020
Gotta go with the times i guess. If you dislike someones post, you will just need to make that clear in text now. I liked the old forum reactions too, but it is what it is

Teknique

Jun 15, 2020
Agreed, the old system offered more.
Teknique reacted to your post with a disagree

• Angry
Reactions: Speznat and Eldrath

ThaBadMan

May 28, 2020
Norway
Never got spammed like that for some reason. But I guess it might trigger some people. Negativity and disagreement are not for everone.
You also get spammed by other reactions. Its an endless spam feature for them forum PvPers.

Eldrath

Jun 18, 2020
the Jungle. Meditating on things to come.
You also get spammed by other reactions. Its an endless spam feature for them forum PvPers.

If spam is the problem then I guess they could remove the individual messages. Could just read "People have reacted to your post." or nothing at all.

Outside of the political spectrum I don´t remember any of this going on to worrying degree.

I do however remember how people suggesting 3rd person would just receive 20 disagrees and no response. Which was a good thing IMO.

Reactions: ThaBadMan

ThaBadMan

May 28, 2020
Norway
If spam is the problem then I guess they could remove the individual messages. Could just read "People have reacted to your post." or nothing at all.

Outside of the political spectrum I don´t remember any of this going on to worrying degree.

I do however remember how people suggesting 3rd person would just receive 20 disagrees and no response. Which was a good thing IMO.
True

Valhalo

May 29, 2020
With the forums being used again and the ensuing flood of some great and some absolute garbage posts, please bring back meaningful reactions and ditch the Facebook crap, if Facebook had a dislike button there would be significantly less trash on that site.