Rankor

May 28, 2020
Texas
www.youtube.com
Sunset Moon Rise
z7RVw6r.jpg

Teknique

Jun 15, 2020
Really love that moon effect. Your blade glowing orange. Really cool.

I really wish they made the moon a binary planet instead, would've been very unique.

check out my blade at :04 seconds. Crazy

Last edited:

huckbuck

Nov 8, 2020
Really love that moon effect. Your blade glowing orange. Really cool.

I really wish they made the moon a binary planet instead, would've been very unique.

check out my blade at :04 seconds. Crazy

The lighting in this video is spectacular - the game is almost shockingly beautiful, save for those clouds, as can be seen in the OP pics as well. The problem is that they do not seem to be affected by the lighting like the rest of the world - they are all white and weird when they should be colored redish and peachy, and they do not seem to get shadows from the sun.

Hope SV can fix this, because besides this the visuals are really cohesive and pleasing in a way which far surpasses MO1

Eldrath

Jun 18, 2020
the Jungle. Meditating on things to come.
The lighting in this video is spectacular - the game is almost shockingly beautiful, save for those clouds, as can be seen in the OP pics as well. The problem is that they do not seem to be affected by the lighting like the rest of the world - they are all white and weird when they should be colored redish and peachy, and they do not seem to get shadows from the sun.

Hope SV can fix this, because besides this the visuals are really cohesive and pleasing in a way which far surpasses MO1

Good chance they are gonna try to fix it with the weather update which is on the road map.