Beta Patch Notes 0.1.0.70
24 March, 2021
- Tutors added, they can give you skills and a little boost to get you started.
- Added the option to mute all help chat.
- Added carry weight values to inventory.
- Added tooltip with modifiers to carry weight in inventory.
- Added chat setting ‘Disable Help Chat’
- Added water volumes rivers on Myrland and Haven.
- Added a map, new players start with the haven map and press M to open it.
- Added title tooltips.
- Added heads and corpses to player loot.
- Added feature that stops you from accidentally hitting players that are innocent. By default this feature is on.
- Added checkbox “Can Become Criminal” in gameplay.
- Added new hints.
- Map of Haven added as new starter item. Pressing M while you have a map or right clicking the map will open it.
- Updated the login message UI.
- Light intensity at night reduced a bit in myrland/haven.
- Update NPC dialogue window.
- You should no longer be able to attack someone with your pet on haven.
- Haven now features a leaving statue for each city so that players can choose were to go when leaving Haven.
- Haven statues re-arranged.
- Updated char-creation clade descriptions.
- Haven now has haven banks that you can only add items to if you are on haven. Once you leave haven you can only take items out of these banks.
- You can no longer loot innocent player’s loot on haven.
- Update all clade descriptions in character customization.
- More spawners added/tweaked both on Myrland and Haven.
- Removed Amethysts and Topazes from bandits on Haven.
- Fixed issues with the login queue message.
- Fixed haven priests that couldn’t be set as home priest.
- Fixed glitch that made it so that AI could deal one last hit when they died.
- Fixed skillpoints not updating in the ui correctly.
- Fixed issue with mounts following you if you failed to tame them.
- Fixed issues with guards murdering mounts when you tried to tame them.
- Fixed names on all the Haven leave statues.
- Fixed typos in titles.
- Possible fix for mount related crash.
- Fixed issues with player lootbags having a very short timer.
- Possible fix for ai related crash.
- Fixed exiled title having a odd description.
- Ordering the mount to move should now Fizzle spells when precasting.
- The Interaction text should now not disappear when looking at for example trees.
- Crafting should now not block you from using materials that you learn the skill for on use.
- Fixed bug where pet level lock always showed locked state.
- Spellbook descriptions now scale to fit.
- Fixed world loot issue with items spawning way to fast.
- A lot of Ai spawners are still missing.
- Login button is disabled without telling the user why if Steam is not running when starting the game.
- There is no animation for mounting or dismounting a horse and the player will teleport onto the horse.
- You can enter combat but not use melee weapons while mounted.
- Oddities can still occur while riding.