WTS Beer in Tindrem, Meduli, and Fabernum

Amelia

Jun 6, 2020
I'll visit your brewery for sure.

Edit: I tryed your beers, very refreshing while travelling, thank you !

p.s.: I payd some of your upkeep house taxes.

Last edited:

Slarti Bartfast

Mar 6, 2022
I'll visit your brewery for sure.

Edit: I tryed your beers, very refreshing while travelling, thank you !

p.s.: I payd some of your upkeep house taxes.

Glad you enjoyed the brew, and I appreciate the upkeep tip :) Also glad you could see it. I had my first terrifying log-in-and-find-your-house-empty scare earlier today. GM had me log in and out and it returned. Whew! Would have hated to have to postpone the opening.

Slarti Bartfast

Mar 6, 2022
Update 2-5-23

WTS Beer on brokers in Tind, Med, Fab or DM for larger order pickup in Tindrem. Keep your waistline trim while filing your reserves with Bartfast Brews! Lower HN:SN means you avoid gaining weight compared to other grain foods while you catch a buzz (buzz Coming Soon™ accoring to Henrik).

WTB grains and fruits with buy orders on broker in Tind, Med, Fab, Vadda (see below image for current items/rates in each place). In particular need of spelt (big thanks to the folks that have been filling rice orders, almost topped off!)! New to Myrland and tired of grinding graveyard? Harvest for me instead and know that your hard work will keep the beer flowing in West Myrland! Easy gold!

Bartfast Brewery just upgraded to level 3 small house. Come by and see the fun changes. There is now an inn upstairs (and will be used occasionaly for events as well in the further away future - Cee Blue inists on a minotaur-mage disco and I'll make it happen... eventually). Come and rest yer head. Use the password "sample" for free beer from the access chest by the kegs by front door or free food from access chest in kitchen (courtesy of Acts II BBQ). (edited)
brewery2-25.jpg