Will Haven Exist After Persistence? If yes, will characters be wiped before transfer?

Olympeus

Apr 30, 2021
I am brand new to Mortal Online so I apologize if this question has been asked and answered. I search the forum before posting and only found a post about "making money in haven" in which some folks were discussing the Pros and Cons of Haven after persistence.

As a brand new player to the franchise I can see Haven being very useful for the new players to try different builds, experiment with crafting, learn the basics.

I don't know if SV are planning to keep Haven, but if they do I also hope there would be a full character wipe of all skills, items, etc. before entering the "real" world. I assume characters will be wiped but has there been an official communication?

Last edited:

BongRips

Jun 15, 2020
I am brand new to Mortal Online so I apologize if this question has been asked and answered. I search the forum before posting and only found a post about "making money in haven" in which some folks were discussing the Pros and Cons of Haven after persistence.

As a brand new player to the franchise I can see Haven being very useful for the new players to try different builds, experiment with crafting, learn the basics.

I don't know if SV are planning to keep Haven, but if they do I also hope there would be a full character wipe of all skills, items, etc. before entering the "real" world. I assume characters will be wiped but has there been an official communication?
Not really anything official. Possibly all items but definitely not all skills lol. The tutors are only available in haven.

Reactions: Olympeus

Jackdstripper

Jan 8, 2021
Keep in mind that once persistence goes live skills will take A LOT longer to level. So with limited time in Haven you won’t be able to skill up much. Gold will probably be hugely nerfed too.

Reactions: Olympeus

Xunila

May 28, 2020
Germany
The plan is on persistent that you start in haven and can transfer everything from haven to the main world. However you will only be able to stay in for a limited amount of time.

It's not clear yet how exactly the transfer from Haven to Myrland will work. There are heavy discussions here in the forum reaching from naked only (ghost-like) transfer without any materials to the current full bank transfer.