Why the mana regen to armour weight nerf?

Belegar

Oct 16, 2021
good nerf, now just give +20 stam(clade) to humans, they really suck at everything except as mounteds. I really like humans.. but oghmirs are faster (99dex) and have almost 400stam. so why using humans as a foot? disappointed.

You have max dex on an Oghmir mage??

A human mage can max out their stats, I can't believe a Oghmir can. I havent checked builder as I'm not at my PC right now.

Highlander

Oct 27, 2021
You have max dex on an Oghmir mage??

A human mage can max out their stats, I can't believe a Oghmir can. I havent checked builder as I'm not at my PC right now.
just talking about foot fighters in general. for the mages or hybrids..veelas are just superior to humans. a little boost to stam would help humans, they are soo slow.

Tashka

Dec 4, 2021
good nerf, now just give +20 stam(clade) to humans, they really suck at everything except as mounteds. I really like humans.. but oghmirs are faster (99dex) and have almost 400stam. so why using humans as a foot? disappointed.
How about having the highest attribute pool of all clades? And who ever gave you an idea that oghmirs are faster?
And vs veelas? 20% damage bonus at max int anyone?

Highlander

Oct 27, 2021
Lean ogh
How about having the highest attribute pool of all clades? And who ever gave you an idea that oghmirs are faster?
And vs veelas? 20% damage bonus at max int anyone?
Lean oghmirs 99dex are almost same speed of humans, more than sard, kall, sid, tind, only khurite are faster. Humans are just good mounteds hybrids.

Kelzyr

Sep 22, 2020
Tbh I didn't read the whole thread but this was absolutely an indirect buff to human mages because 90% of the mages are alvarin.

MO1 had similar mana regen rates, we made it work, we can make it work here, especially with shields. You don't need 100% mana regen, 70-90 is just fine

Fisher(Sath)

Apr 6, 2021
I'm not sure how much mana regen is affected a 6kg yet, but i think enough to not go that route. Anyway, i'm just a little upset because i wanted maybe a lean or skinny alvie dagger mage and now i have to choose between wearing paper (which sinergizes nicely with my 140hp) or having low mana regen (which works great with my slightly over 100 mana). I see it as basically a nerf to low weight classes and it's not like we needed it.
70ish mana regen at 6kg without the human bonus.

m4rt3

Dec 10, 2021
tf? what oghmir build are you running with 99 dex..?

Highlander

Oct 27, 2021
Eh, 4% less damage bonus and only 112 str. I wonder what the damage difference would be compared to 121 str/89 dex stout.
18 damage bonus isnt bad for a ff, 99 dex really feels better when stickyback veelas

Albanjo Dravae

Dec 20, 2021
Not a big deal for mages, Big hit to alvarin hybrids. Human hybrids were superior to veela ones, in hp, mana reg impact on armor, dmg bonus but less speed.
Now a veela hybrid that already was gimped in overall dmg at expense of running faster gets a mayor nerf for mana regen. Poor ass fix if u ask me.

Veeshan

Jan 29, 2022
I really don't understand why the made the nerf.

The only thing I can think of is they wanted to make rugged rags useful.

Or they just hate armour/fat mages , a point I believe more with every patch.
i dont do magery but couldnt they have just made rags give bonus mana regen or Cast speed or something to buff them up so you sacrifice armor for faster dmg output.