Why just 1 monster in the graveyard? Feels low quality.

Grudge Bringer

May 28, 2020
Games been out for over a year, why is there still just 1 type of monster in the graveyard. MO1 had skeletons and variations. MO2 graveyard feels generic and boring. Add some skeletons, or slimes or something.. graveyard is so boring. I know you have like undead peasents around Moh Ki, add those or something.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Dude this proves both of us live depressing lives and we are just barely hanging on if we are spending enough time in the GY to notice the lack of mob variety. I gotta say tho, I agree 100%. Why not some bone skeleton magis? Remember back in MO1 (?) when there was like the one skele that had the sword and it could actually bust your ass if you were a nub, stuff like that means something.

You gotta start at the bottom and shore everything up, make the new player experience a lot more interesting. However, we got WALKING DEAD ADVENTURERS tho.

2Op4Scrubs

Sep 11, 2021
Yes please add poisonous slime to the GY, So I dont have to pick red mushrooms for hrs!

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Yes please add poisonous slime to the GY, So I dont have to pick red mushrooms for hrs!

Something, as I said before, maybe I am a shitter or maybe I am just lacking in imagination, but sometime I wanna zone out in the GY and see what happens. Stuff that encourages that is good. Def would be nice to see another mat come out of there, too. I'm not sure what it would be, tho... maybe like keel scale or something haha. Some places simple things like scale are hard to get. And keel is trash but some people need some armor.

Grudge Bringer

May 28, 2020
Every new person I try to get to play this game gasses out killing hundreds of bandits and walking dead. Early game needs some mob diversity.

When I need quick gold my brain shuts off from boring GY walking dead.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Every new person I try to get to play this game gasses out killing hundreds of bandits and walking dead. Early game needs some mob diversity.

When I need quick gold my brain shuts off from boring GY walking dead.

But you gotta admit bandits went from 1 of the jokey like... aggro 10 and farm up... to an actual mob that can kill you with a spread of casters/healers... those BOWMAN. O m g. Come to Hyl, we got all the bandit breeds. haha. That Vet Bandit is a fool, too. It goes to show you that things are POSSIBLE, so I mean the GY... get kids some more clade exp, get kids some more loot, general spawns very rarely and his loot is super power crept lol his loot was power crept in mo1.

SV U CAN DO IT. One day SV will realize the simple things are the most important. Shit mobs are important!

That fucking Bandi bowman and his 'kiting' omg. ded. At least zombies don't run away up mountains.

Reactions: Grudge Bringer