Who do you support in the wessex beef

• Najwalaylah

• Azzerhoden Razeri

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BongRips

Jun 15, 2020
They didn't hurt me, I remember wiping RLC every time we saw them... they just had a bad reputation for ambushing people who came to trade with them. I remember that happening to one of our buddies. He came down to buy something... and they 3 vs 1'ed him, took his gear and like... 20 gold? so later we came to Mohki to pay them a visit... and wiped their whole guild.
Lived in Mohki for years and we never did anything like that. It could've happened before I started but I highly doubt it. Our officers were against any shady shit like that and we definitely kicked a few guys who did anything "dishonorable". But what do I know? I just was an officer in RLC for a few years :unsure:

Reactions: Rankor

ChonoKhan

Nov 17, 2020
Lived in Mohki for years and we never did anything like that. It could've happened before I started but I highly doubt it. Our officers were against any shady shit like that and we definitely kicked a few guys who did anything "dishonorable". But what do I know? I just was an officer in RLC for a few years :unsure:

Maybe it was before or after your time? I don't remember you. Matters not. Dead memories of a dead game... we start now upon new land to make new memories.

BongRips

Jun 15, 2020
Maybe it was before or after your time? I don't remember you. Matters not. Dead memories of a dead game... we start now upon new land to make new memories.
Yeah never heard of you either. When I left RLC they had already moved to the jungle and weren't really in Mohki at all. What members did this exactly? I'm truly curious!

ChonoKhan

Nov 17, 2020
Yeah never heard of you either. When I left RLC they had already moved to the jungle and weren't really in Mohki at all. What members did this exactly? I'm truly curious!

I don't remember, RLC was so insignificant that I don't remember any of their names. I just remember seeing that "RLC" tag and that "ew" feeling when we killed them. Our crew in MERC had far more important groups to fight, rather than wasting durability on RLC... but sometimes you just gotta squish rats ya know?

BongRips

Jun 15, 2020
I don't remember, RLC was so insignificant that I don't remember any of their names. I just remember seeing that "RLC" tag and that "ew" feeling when we killed them. Our crew in MERC had far more important groups to fight, rather than wasting durability on RLC... but sometimes you just gotta squish rats ya know?
Oh I understand completely! You guys weren't even on our radar tbh. Did you have any keeps or? I remember several wars and sieges with all kinds of big groups and guilds but never merc.

ChonoKhan

Nov 17, 2020
Oh I understand completely! You guys weren't even on our radar tbh. Did you have any keeps or? I remember several wars and sieges with all kinds of big groups and guilds but never merc.

That's pretty funny. I guess you were too busy griefing newbs and betraying deals to know anything of importance by the looks of it.

Now you've changed your ways and become a member of ID? Hope the cockroach within you doesn't come out to ruin their reputation too. Good day.

BongRips

Jun 15, 2020
That's pretty funny. I guess you were too busy griefing newbs and betraying deals to know anything of importance by the looks of it.

Now you've changed your ways and become a member of ID? Hope the cockroach within you doesn't come out to ruin their reputation too. Good day.
Still never answered my question. Make a claim and have 0 evidence, not even names! Then start tossing out insults left and right because you got called out on it. Don't be angry, just watch your mouth. If you have no idea of what you are talking about, then don't talk! That way you won't get so angry lol

Reactions: Castiel

ChonoKhan

Nov 17, 2020
Still never answered my question. Make a claim and have 0 evidence, not even names! Then start tossing out insults left and right because you got called out on it. Don't be angry, just watch your mouth. If you have no idea of what you are talking about, then don't talk! That way you won't get so angry lol

Lol, someone is mad, but it aint me.

You want evidence from 6-8 years ago buddy? lmao get real. Am I supposed to remember every scrub who fell on my blade? Settle down and stop barking.

BongRips

Jun 15, 2020
Lol, someone is mad, but it aint me.

You want evidence from 6-8 years ago buddy? lmao get real. Am I supposed to remember every scrub who fell on my blade? Settle down and stop barking.
Yeah if you're going to make claims at least have something to back it up 🤣. Like I said I was in the guild and we definitely did not do anything like that. I'm really not upset at all I was just trying to figure out what you were talking about. Then you started personally attacking me lol. That's usually what people do when they are wrong or angry or just an asshole 🤷.

ChonoKhan

Nov 17, 2020
Yeah if you're going to make claims at least have something to back it up 🤣. Like I said I was in the guild and we definitely did not do anything like that. I'm really not upset at all I was just trying to figure out what you were talking about. Then you started personally attacking me lol. That's usually what people do when they are wrong or angry or just an asshole 🤷.
It's not a claim, it's a fact? Literally every guild in Bakti/Mohki/Vadda area had beef with RLC at some point, because RLC just did bad things. Am I going to go trawling around the internet to find proof for some guy I just met on the internet? hell no, I don't even know you.

You claimed to have been an officer of RLC, naturally you'll defend it's "reputation" and that of your comrades, that's fine. But arguing against a well established fact of MO history is silly. I'm curious what the other carebear clans have to say, since they had to deal with RLC too.

As I remember, you started this little back and forth when you got tiled over my original comment. If you can't accept that RLC were known as a scummy guild (like RPK) then that's too bad... feel free to ask around, especially the Bakti and Vadda guys.

BongRips

Jun 15, 2020
It's not a claim, it's a fact? Literally every guild in Bakti/Mohki/Vadda area had beef with RLC at some point, because RLC just did bad things. Am I going to go trawling around the internet to find proof for some guy I just met on the internet? hell no, I don't even know you.

You claimed to have been an officer of RLC, naturally you'll defend it's "reputation" and that of your comrades, that's fine. But arguing against a well established fact of MO history is silly. I'm curious what the other carebear clans have to say, since they had to deal with RLC too.

As I remember, you started this little back and forth when you got tiled over my original comment. If you can't accept that RLC were known as a scummy guild (like RPK) then that's too bad... feel free to ask around, especially the Bakti and Vadda guys.
We were rpk for sure, so I don't expect any love from the people who we fought against daily.
I will say that I was the one trying to broker peace with nwo back then and most of them would say I'm fairly reasonable.

The only thing I was asking about was your claim that we invited people to mohki for trades and then killed them. That never happened. You have 0 evidence other than "well ask people or something ". I don't need to ask anyone. I was there. You weren't.
I think you are confused on the difference between facts and opinions.

Good luck with your new guild! You sound like a peach to deal with lol.

ChonoKhan

Nov 17, 2020
We were rpk for sure, so I don't expect any love from the people who we fought against daily.
I will say that I was the one trying to broker peace with nwo back then and most of them would say I'm fairly reasonable.

The only thing I was asking about was your claim that we invited people to mohki for trades and then killed them. That never happened. You have 0 evidence other than "well ask people or something ". I don't need to ask anyone. I was there. You weren't.
I think you are confused on the difference between facts and opinions.

Good luck with your new guild! You sound like a peach to deal with lol.

Kk buddy.

Dominatrixx

Nov 23, 2020
Are we talking about Duchy of Wessex? I remember my clan was warring with them a lot in Darkfall Online, because our cities were located nearby.

Status
Not open for further replies.