Who is the REAL Soupy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbihah

Jul 10, 2020
This was back when you were in AI though. Unless that was another Soupie? Oh god, what rabbit hole have you opened?

Slammington Unchained

May 28, 2020
This was back when you were in AI though. Unless that was another Soupie? Oh god, what rabbit hole have you opened?
You know how you have a bowl of soup you can pour that into three other bowls and get three bowls of soup? And then take each bowl and poor it into three more each? Then with whatever you have left you dip bread into each bowl to make it "soupy"? That's how many soupies there are. If you counted every fanboy that has splintered off from the original soupie you get about 17.

• Wow
Reactions: Kavu

bbihah

Jul 10, 2020
You know how you have a bowl of soup you can pour that into three other bowls and get three bowls of soup? And then take each bowl and poor it into three more each? Then with whatever you have left you dip bread into each bowl to make it "soupy"? That's how many soupies there are. If you counted every fanboy that has splintered off from the original soupie you get about 17.
Radical

Soupie

Jul 6, 2020
I rarely spoke in voip. I wanted to play with AI because of the CIR/13th prophecy vs AI war. I might have started being a troll after the jungle keep fight went so poorly, but I can't remember ever ranting about something specific. I roleplayed as campbell soup or blood soup.

There was another guy in AI who joined at the same time I did. I can't remember his name, but he ended up being another infamous player.

Last edited:

bbihah

Jul 10, 2020
I must be thinking about someone else. As the person i'm thinking off was with us as after the TnA was already becoming yesterdays history. If my memory serves me right.

Reactions: Najwalaylah

Najwalaylah

May 28, 2020
37.76655478735988, -122.48572468757628
We locked him in our house and streamed him being incarcerated for a few hours. Good times!
Not the beginning of my admiration for you, perhaps, but close to it. As someone (Leo Rosten) once said about W. C. Fields, "Any man who hates dogs and babies can't be all bad."
I must be thinking about someone else. As the person i'm thinking off was with us as after the TnA was already becoming yesterdays history. If my memory serves me right.
You are.
laylah_sig_wide_zps90b85aae.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ThaBadMan

Soupie

Jul 6, 2020
AQ = Almost Quad
haha, no way, the game was totally different on release. When every fight was 50v50 and you could just log in and get a fight in 5 minutes. I primarily played with AQ in the beginning when it was just the polish guys and a couple of americans. I played a little bit later in the game but was never really interested.

You can't really compare guilds from different eras of MO like that. I don't even know who quad is.

The only guilds I remember are CIR, Wessex, TOP(Alliance), AI, Prophecy, 13th, AQ, Reign, Myrm, los Banditos, and that russian guild.

Last edited:

Bektar

May 28, 2020
Sweden
haha, no way, the game was totally different on release. When every fight was 50v50 and you could just log in and get a fight in 5 minutes. I primarily played with AQ in the beginning when it was just the polish guys and a couple of americans. I played a little bit later in the game but was never really interested.

You can't really compare guilds from different eras of MO like that. I don't even know who quad is.

The only guilds I remember are CIR, Wessex, TOP(Alliance), AI, Prophecy, 13th, AQ, Reign, Myrm, los Banditos, and that russian guild.
Wasn't really a serious comparison though, just a bad joke.
And although we did play back then, we were just four untagged guys doing secret dirty work for WSX among other things.

Kavu

Jun 21, 2020
USA

quad existed simultaneously with AQ, but there was only four of them, hence the name.. QUAD. QuadraKhans, 4.
They lasted a longer than AQ though all things considered.

Reactions: Bektar

Tergeo

Jul 13, 2020
Thread is being closed due to becoming off topic, and the original post having been answered.

Reactions: Kavu
Status
Not open for further replies.