Who is the REAL Soupy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soupy

Jun 3, 2020
During my brief month of playing MO2 I have been hit with many hard questions. "Are you the real Soupie?" "Are you the Soupie who ranted about turtle soup?" "Soupy?" I've played MO1 since beta, only under a different tag. My claim to Soupy only flowered into existence somewhere in the year of 2013. I then proceeded to make MO1 videos with my main man Skweejji. During this time I was never aware of ANOTHER Soupy or Soupie (as some have spelled). So who is the real Soupy? Was he some kind of masked hero? Saving newly born MO1 infants from the jutting tendrils of darkness that spout from any and every Red's hairy backside. Or was he some sort of winged phantom snatching up unsuspecting donkey tamers, dropping them into RPK's keep, and saying "Welcome to Mortal" while they begged for their lives. Saying things like "It took me hours to make this much gold!" or "Where's the bank?" Either way, I need to know.

Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli
The name is very familiar to me, but I honestly forgot who it was. There was a Soupi on Mo1 but I stopped watching it a long time ago.

Najwalaylah

May 28, 2020
37.76655478735988, -122.48572468757628
Soupie was a nonfactor from AQ with a very scummy playstyle. He played with numerous shady individuals.
I once made ("Disgusting") soup out of his head, the first time around that cooking player heads into soup was a thing.

He got locked in a house (not his own) once, and for the duration of his personal crisis it was an event with all the drama of getting a toddler from Oklahoma out of a well, except that no-one was really trying to help him (there was no way). I will insert a link to that story if I can find one.

My claim to Soupy only flowered into existence somewhere in the year of 2013. I then proceeded to make MO1 videos with my main man Skweejji.
You are the one, true, and only Soupy. Soupie (sic) was someone else.

Senusret

Jul 11, 2020
I've come to set the record straight. To tell the legend of Soupie (not to be confused with Soupy) so that his great deeds will not be lost to the ravages of time..

it was in the early days, before houses and towers crowded the landscape, when Soupie became acquainted with the Imperium. A young and eager sprout was he, merely a child, fresh to the world, but a man in those days. (we welcomed him to join us on our voip server)

His strategy was simple. Stab, stab, stab. repeat. He was lightning fast and with the singular focus of a psychopath he slaughtered indiscriminately.

I met him outside Fabernum, it was a beautiful spring morning. A peaceful Khurite was drinking water from the stream, before he could react Soupie was upon him STAB, STAB, STAB!! dark blood colored the stream red.

A travelling monk passing on the road stopped to pet his horse. "excuse me but is this the right way to Tindr... STAB, STAB, STAB!! his head erupts in an explosion of gore from Soupie's spear.

and on and on it continued this way, the calm innocence of the virgin lands penetrated by Soupie's spear and everywhere I looked around Fabernum I heard the screams and cries of anguish as townsfolk cradled the corpses of their loved ones.

One man did this? Soupie was the terror of Fabernum, singlehandedly slaughtering an entire town and his thirst for blood only grew stronger. I watchd in fascination and horror as he continued his reign of terror, as if stabbing people in the face was all he knew.

We never recruited Soupie into AI, I don't remember the conversation we had exactly but it was clear that he was too much chaos. It wasn't personal, I liked the guy but he would sooner stab you in the face than even know your name. Perhaps this was what made him so terrifying.

This was all before he was famous. It was the incident around the very first house of Nave that made Soupie a legend.

For some reason a wealthy man decided to place his proud new home in the heart of Soupies favorite killing territory outside of Fabernum.
Maybe he didn't notice the corpses and gore strewn all over the trees. The blood red hue of the babbling brook. Oblivious to the signs this wealthy man (forgot his name) built his home.

A small crowd gathered as he spoke "I proudly present to you the very first personal house of Nave, here is the key, I am the proud home owne..... STAB STAB STAB!!! blood splattered the door of the new house and once again bodies piled up as Soupie systematically slaughtered everything that breathes or moves. He took the key and the house, proclaiming them as his own. Then a long drama that carried into the forums about ownership, property, houses ensued.... but that is another story.

D

Dracu

I've come to set the record straight. To tell the legend of Soupie (not to be confused with Soupy) so that his great deeds will not be lost to the ravages of time..

it was in the early days, before houses and towers crowded the landscape, when Soupie became acquainted with the Imperium. A young and eager sprout was he, merely a child, fresh to the world, but a man in those days. (we welcomed him to join us on our voip server)

His strategy was simple. Stab, stab, stab. repeat. He was lightning fast and with the singular focus of a psychopath he slaughtered indiscriminately.

I met him outside Fabernum, it was a beautiful spring morning. A peaceful Khurite was drinking water from the stream, before he could react Soupie was upon him STAB, STAB, STAB!! dark blood colored the stream red.

A travelling monk passing on the road stopped to pet his horse. "excuse me but is this the right way to Tindr... STAB, STAB, STAB!! his head erupts in an explosion of gore from Soupie's spear.

and on and on it continued this way, the calm innocence of the virgin lands penetrated by Soupie's spear and everywhere I looked around Fabernum I heard the screams and cries of anguish as townsfolk cradled the corpses of their loved ones.

One man did this? Soupie was the terror of Fabernum, singlehandedly slaughtering an entire town and his thirst for blood only grew stronger. I watchd in fascination and horror as he continued his reign of terror, as if stabbing people in the face was all he knew.

We never recruited Soupie into AI, I don't remember the conversation we had exactly but it was clear that he was too much chaos. It wasn't personal, I liked the guy but he would sooner stab you in the face than even know your name. Perhaps this was what made him so terrifying.

This was all before he was famous. It was the incident around the very first house of Nave that made Soupie a legend.

For some reason a wealthy man decided to place his proud new home in the heart of Soupies favorite killing territory outside of Fabernum.
Maybe he didn't notice the corpses and gore strewn all over the trees. The blood red hue of the babbling brook. Oblivious to the signs this wealthy man (forgot his name) built his home.

A small crowd gathered as he spoke "I proudly present to you the very first personal house of Nave, here is the key, I am the proud home owne..... STAB STAB STAB!!! blood splattered the door of the new house and once again bodies piled up as Soupie systematically slaughtered everything that breathes or moves. He took the key and the house, proclaiming them as his own. Then a long drama that carried into the forums about ownership, property, houses ensued.... but that is another story.
What a great story, please do more.

Reactions: Soupie

Soupie

Jul 6, 2020
I am the real soupie. I hope you live up to my trolling standards soupy. My young padawan

please consider

We locked him in our house and streamed him being incarcerated for a few hours. Good times!

hahaha, everything went around in mo1 badman. I think even you'd have to admit the blowback you got in the end wasn't worth it.

bbihah

Jul 10, 2020
I didn't have a turtle. I had a bugged pre-patch bullhorse named Stinky at one point.
Its not something you had, its the "persona" you trolled someone on mumble with once? twice?. You used this weird voice and said My name is Turtle. I always assumed it was a play on the character in The Master of Disguise.

Reactions: Najwalaylah

Soupie

Jul 6, 2020
Its not something you had, its the "persona" you trolled someone on mumble with once? twice?. You used this weird voice and said My name is Turtle. I always assumed it was a play on the character in The Master of Disguise.
Nah, there were tons of people pretending to be me. Anytime that happened I just went along with it to continue the persona/mystic. I think its kind of flattering people wanted to pretend to be me and troll.

I had the same fan base in New World and Life is Feudal.

Status
Not open for further replies.