Whiss/Skkyner, planning to return to Mortal Online 2

Whiss

Aug 18, 2023
Hey everyone. I used to play Mortal Online 1 a lot back in the day, some of you may know me by the name Whiss/Skkyner/Phantoma (ex 7L/Kuz/Men guild member). I'm planning to return to Mortal Online 2 and give it a go, What's the current meta for melee fighters in terms of race build and what's a good PvP guild to apply for?

Piet

May 28, 2020
Depends what kinda fights you're looking for. I know MEN used to be pretty mobile and like the veela's so can basically do the same in mo2 but if you're looking for meta atm it's an Ogmir with heavy armor, tower shield, and sometimes enough necromancy for ahk bond which reduces damage and some even cast awu surge a necro aoe. There's 2 non sleezy koto groups you'd dig, either CTX which is prob you're best bet and has some old mo1 vets you'd know but aren't really in the big TC war or the other group Content or SaltPact has some too. Either group is pretty chill and the best pvpers. The other "sides" are relatively non factors other than dred is back but kinda split into a newer group called karni mata and they are the only other non factor alliance.

Weis

Jun 1, 2022
Hey everyone. I used to play Mortal Online 1 a lot back in the day, some of you may know me by the name Whiss/Skkyner/Phantoma (ex 7L/Kuz/Men guild member). I'm planning to return to Mortal Online 2 and give it a go, What's the current meta for melee fighters in terms of race build and what's a good PvP guild to apply for?
Whats up man, Ill have to break this into a few categories since there are so many different playstyles.

Dungeon Fighters:
- Veela Dagger user
- heavy Armor Oghmir
- Ritualist footie with Risen pets (disgustingly OP)

Mounted builds:
- Ritualist Mounted Archane Alvarin (Horse is basically impossible to kill)
- Oghmir Lancer that can also be a heavy footie
- Human Ritualist Lancer (disgusting amount of horse HP, Dismount someone and eat them with a pet, relies on having a Mounter archer with you though)

Mages:
- Dex Dagger Mage with Necromancy (Death Hand dudes and leash everyone who aint a veela. hard to kill unless you got Mounted Archers or some fast pets that can chunk their HP)
- Dex Elementalist (hard to catch and can blow things up and sometimes wipe a small group in an enclosed area.)

I can chat with you about some builds on discord it you hit me up @filithewhite

Turbizzler

May 28, 2020
Fabernum
Everyone and their aunt fanny are rolling Veela daggers with high pierce trinkets. Weakspot cheese.
If they're not rolling dagger cheese, they're rolling Oghmir 1H mace/axe with giant tower shields with high blunt trinkets.
If they're not one of those, they're some tribrid build with necro/pets while mounted.

In terms of guild, you'd most likely want to seek out Archon(CTX / GUTS). Has a lot of old EC/7L/Men and GUTS from MO1 - Like Smashers, Onalesh, Diph, Rathgar, Mort, Bofis, Sneeze etc

Reactions: Piet