which game will be for me for the next 2 years? answer at 6 pm

hzika

Jan 30, 2022
lost ark start in 1 hour. MO2 servers are down again, if they open before 6pm ill give it a last try, if not i go for few years of lost ark instead :) fate will decide.

hzika

Jan 30, 2022
fate decided, i have to wait 2 hours to switch server, lol this game dev is a joke .... see you and have fun.

Reactions: Llimiel

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
lost ark start in 1 hour. MO2 servers are down again, if they open before 6pm ill give it a last try, if not i go for few years of lost ark instead :) fate will decide.

There's no way Lost Ark can be better than MO2 even in this shit state ;) IMHO.

Tzone

May 16, 2021
People say that no one cares but theres like 10 replies of people saying they dont care

Reactions: Talian

Cyrotek

Feb 1, 2022
People say that no one cares but theres like 10 replies of people saying they dont care

I am really starting to like this community. It is full of hypocritical wannabes that constantly contradict themselves. :D

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
I am really starting to like this community. It is full of hypocritical wannabes that constantly contradict themselves. :D

It's actually a good community, mofo has been fun since early last decade. lol. I try to post in everything but the most shit threads. If you make a thread and I can't think of something to post there, it either has completely fucked my mind and I can't think of something to say OR I know it's somewhat important and not concerning me (See, I do have respect!)

I was gonna say the real mystery is what happened to dude... but now I see he posted way up about his decision, thus proving, on mofo... it's the journey that matters most! All threads can be fun, and they go where-ever.