• Sarducca

• Nordveld

• Sidoia

• Lykia

• Herabalter

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dean478

May 29, 2020
Nordveld might offer some great political context and lore between Tindremic society and the Khallard. It's also a nice contrast against Myrland.

Rhias

May 28, 2020
Nordveld might look cool. But I fear it will be Sarducaa with snow -> large areas of void.

So I voted for Lykia.
I think Henrik once said that Lykia is supposed to be a non earth like jungle. Something similar to Pandora in the movie Avatar.

Reactions: Xunila

Speznat

May 28, 2020
Tindrem
wolfszeit.online
Lykia jungle would be awesome or the seaworld, because of upcoming boats but please not shunky wanky animations on boat i get sea sick really quickly. even on virtual boats i played raft with a few friends i was close to puke.

Reactions: Xunila

Neftan

May 28, 2020
My Mind
Lyki would be exotic and terrifying, opening doors to content which we have never seen in MO. That is my vote.

Nenju

May 28, 2020
sausage lake
well if thats the case with lykia then it means a lot of work for them so i highly doubt its gonna come first. if its as awesome as u guys say

Speznat

May 28, 2020
Tindrem
wolfszeit.online
but sarducca with new engine maybe look also good and is less work for sv to throw assets in i mena a desert not much design needed compared to a jungle. xD

Xunila

May 28, 2020
Germany
I'm loving Sarducaa very much but I also know about the problems of many players with the large and sometimes empty continent. And many builds simply don't work with the heat system. But on the other hand Nordveld could be a problem for other races who don't work out in cold and snow.

I'm also loving both jungles areas in Myrland and Sarducaa, so the Lykia jungle would be my choice.

Reactions: Speznat

Rennuir

May 28, 2020
i voted lykia but if herbalter is still connected to myrland then id prob go with that

being a bakti boi i kinda like the whole jungle especially where the veelas are from originally i wanna see more of them

ThaBadMan

May 28, 2020
Norway
Cause im a Kallard I would love Nordveld to see my ancestors home.

But I feel Nordveld and Lykia will be like Sarducaa so im going for the only logical choice which is the connected Herabalter.
Also if AI is good this time around, just imagine the Risar invasions and warfare, dungeons, raids and shit up there. Oh hellz YES.

Slammington Unchained

May 28, 2020
Cause im a Kallard I would love Nordveld to see my ancestors home.

But I feel Nordveld and Lykia will be like Sarducaa so im going for the only logical choice which is the connected Herabalter.
Also if AI is good this time around, just imagine the Risar invasions and warfare, dungeons, raids and shit up there. Oh hellz YES.
that's a big if....

Speznat

May 28, 2020
Tindrem
wolfszeit.online
i vote for Nordveld, i like snow! and i see less and less in reallife nowdays … ?
nordveld is sarducca in snow xD
i think it will be the same empty fields. but for desert the emptiness is good i think. sarducca is a desert so its good xD

but jungle would be awesome, or the ocean continent, with many isles. and SV need to bring in field crafting, that we can survive without crafting tables out in the wild would be awesome.

Vakirauta

May 28, 2020
Poland
I was thinking about 3 continents and if I could I would vote for all of those three. But had to vote for one, so I did.

So, I was always in love to everything that is Nord related in films, music and ofcourse games, so at first I chose Nordveld.

Then I was thinking about Sarducca, because it would be, In my opinion - easier to create for SV, as they made it before for MO1.

Anyway I chose Lykia, because i remembered the beauty and that magic of the southern part of Myrland where I got lost a few times at the beginning of my journey in MO1.

Necromantic

Jun 9, 2020
I'd like Nordveld as I always would have but you guys realize this is a MO remake and they are going to use everything they have already made which includes all the stuff that is already done for Sarducaa.

Reactions: Najwalaylah

Vakirauta

May 28, 2020
Poland
Or maybe they will make sarducaa first and then ask community for which continent we want next. I can wait for Lykia and Nordveld.