Where was Drest and Levia at

Teknique

Jun 15, 2020
I do apologize to the community. Drest being such a good player makes much better videos of fights. Hes just never won one before to actually be able to show us so we'll have to settle for this instead.

Apr 11, 2021
Gaul'kor
You talking money? I got too much of that, still can't buy Allah's forgiveness though.

I'll send you there and you can let us know though. (in game in game in game)
With the amount of activity I've seen you have alone on the internet, posting videos and trying to have discussions about games which you do not know very much about or excel at; I would believe otherwise.

When my community still played we killed you quite often in GK. I'm not really sure you could send anyone anywhere, let alone in a substantially low skill ceiling game.

Teknique

Jun 15, 2020
With the amount of activity I've seen you have alone on the internet, posting videos and trying to have discussions about games which you do not know very much about or excel at; I would believe otherwise.

When my community still played we killed you quite often in GK. I'm not really sure you could send anyone anywhere, let alone in a substantially low skill ceiling game.
You should rethink thinking things in general.

You thought you'd remove us from GK and instead you got removed from the game.

and henceforth became Lord Hair Removed.

I think that's what any observer here should think of the things that you think.

I think thats the end of the thread.

Have a nice day.

ChonoKhan

Nov 17, 2020
Im seeing a lot of spears in these videos now... it's become the new meta clearly. Oh well... back to swords for me it is.

Reactions: Teknique

Tzone

May 16, 2021
Say want you want about drest I saw him go in with a bone tissue pole axe that was donated and came out with 2 tung sets.
I also saw the dude kill 3 people with another donated weapon while he was naked while fighting the zerg and got out alive.

• Haha
Reactions: Suttner and Putzin

Teknique

Jun 15, 2020
Say want you want about drest I saw him go in with a bone tissue pole axe that was donated and came out with 2 tung sets.
I also saw the dude kill 3 people with another donated weapon while he was naked while fighting the zerg and got out alive.
I don't really want to be saying anything about Drest to be honest.

If he wants to go off in help chat endlessly then I will. Otherwise i'm happy not to bring him up at all.

Putzin

Oct 14, 2020
Imagine calling out Levia and Wiggsplitters shows up. Both guilds are full of rats and other.. third party names.

Tzone

May 16, 2021
IDK I came to this game never seen any issue with drest, but all the usual suspects are trash talking him no mater what hes saying.

He could say 2+2=4 and people will get on him for it. Maybe he did somthing bad in the past but seeing who is trashing him cant trust that to be true.

Teknique

Jun 15, 2020
IDK I came to this game never seen any issue with drest, but all the usual suspects are trash talking him no mater what hes saying.

He could say 2+2=4 and people will get on him for it. Maybe he did somthing bad in the past but seeing who is trashing him cant trust that to be true.
I think you're just completely ignorant of help chat then. I appreciate the recent quiet though. I've no interest in keeping up random trash talk.

Apr 11, 2021
Gaul'kor
You should rethink thinking things in general.

You thought you'd remove us from GK and instead you got removed from the game.

and henceforth became Lord Hair Removed.

I think that's what any observer here should think of the things that you think.

I think thats the end of the thread.

Have a nice day.

You did get removed from GK. In the last few weeks we played, your group was either camped or not seen. We all specifically remember killing you multiple times no matter how many times you tried to jump away. I'm sure you feel a lot better now knowing better players don't play, makes it much easier to try and say you're better but the fact is you're not.

What do you mean by removed from the game? We quit.

Imagine calling out Levia and Wiggsplitters shows up. Both guilds are full of rats and other.. third party names.

Who are you?

I think you're just completely ignorant of help chat then. I appreciate the recent quiet though. I've no interest in keeping up random trash talk.

Aren't you the one dropping videos and perpetuating 'random trash talk'? You're a hypocrite and a very bad liar (or at least you choose to misremember things.)

Teknique

Jun 15, 2020
You did get removed from GK. In the last few weeks we played, your group was either camped or not seen. We all specifically remember killing you multiple times no matter how many times you tried to jump away. I'm sure you feel a lot better now knowing better players don't play, makes it much easier to try and say you're better but the fact is you're not.

Who are you?

Aren't you the one dropping videos and perpetuating 'random trash talk'? You're a hypocrite and a very bad liar (or at least you choose to misremember things.)
We left to fab for pvp and didn’t come back lol.
And no I am not the initiator of trash talk.

there also aren’t any known mo players by the name lord hair remover for you to be considered good or even bad by anyone so it’s a pointless claim

Last edited:

Putzin

Oct 14, 2020

Who are you?

Who am I while under a fake name lol ok.