When you spend 100k Dollar on a pay to win Video game to get PVP ready and can´t find someone to pvp with XD

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Playing BDO was funny, letting kids camp me who had ridic gear until they got bored and being like "u feel better now?" I mean if I had 100k to drop I'd be looking for something to invest in, like a game that might be good. Try to find some other people w/ 100k and get us off the ground.

The sad thing is that some of these games seem to play pretty well when you are stacked w/ gear or fighting someone close to equal gear.

Edit: and this is a mobile game haha.

finegamingconnoisseur

May 29, 2020
www.youtube.com
I just calculated that it would take about 555 years for someone to spend the same amount of money to play MO2 (factoring in the one-time game purchase and monthly sub cost) as that person who spent 100k in Diablo Immortal.

That is the craziest and most frightening part.

Reactions: Najwalaylah

ArcaneConsular

Oct 27, 2021
At some point in life you realize the only way to win some games, both virtual and real, is to walk away and not participate. If people want to pour their money down the drain than let them I guess, if the money goes from other countries into the USA it's better for all of us

Teknique

Jun 15, 2020
Playing BDO was funny, letting kids camp me who had ridic gear until they got bored and being like "u feel better now?" I mean if I had 100k to drop I'd be looking for something to invest in, like a game that might be good. Try to find some other people w/ 100k and get us off the ground.

The sad thing is that some of these games seem to play pretty well when you are stacked w/ gear or fighting someone close to equal gear.

Edit: and this is a mobile game haha.
Bruh buy a cottage or a boat like the fuck is wrong with these cats.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Bruh buy a cottage or a boat like the fuck is wrong with these cats.

I kinda get it. It's deep psychological shite. Korean tech. They did that w/ the basketball game I play, added in virtual currency, put everyone in an area, and something about being in the same area makes people want costumes, titles, ranks. Then if it's pvp, they get to one tap almost everyone haha. Some people on earth will pay that much.

The actual surprising part, to me, is how people will low key drop 1k~ or more on a game. From playing p2w, people don't talk about it much with me cuz I'm talking shit about it often, but just using THE BRAIN you can figure out who is paying.

It's probably the most vile thing to ever happen to gaming in general: microtransactions. WE GOT PLAYED.

At least while people waste away in this game, they can be like... well... I'm not paying micros. I'm not getting ultimate hosed.

daemer

Oct 11, 2022
its interesting, I spend money on different IT services, One of them was Cloud consulting services which providers are flexible. Some providers offer pay-per-service or payment plans, enabling your business to focus funds on growth. Other cloud service providers offer a converged solution, which produces even more cost savings. These converged solutions may include security protection, network monitoring or the setup of a new service area.

Last edited:

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
100k, god!

lol makes me think of BDO. I went back to play that shite. I gotta say it's limited, but it's nice to not be constantly infuriated by all of the missing things in MO / bad content. I'm still mad you basically need to pay for a value pack to play. That's cry evertim. Almost everyone on the game that went anywhere has spent thousands. It's crazy. But I'm chillin'. Still fun. Just kick it w/ the people who spent money and do my own thing haha. - salute -

Sad shit, but I guess I had to take Henrik's advice (some of the truest shit he ever said,) if you don't like it, go play something else!

But yeah, it's amazing to see people brag about how freaking geared they are when you know there is no possible way they could be that geared unless they dumped ludicrous (yes, ludicrous haha) money.

MO1 <3 <3 I miss Lyks. I had banging mounts, and I didn't even pvp. I would have been shitting on people w/ the kinda mounts I had. Soph cooking <3<3. WHAT HAPPEN THO.

MO2 mash up title: when you get 100k (lol) people to buy your game and can't even siege. :eek: