When will they start charging the monthly fee? Will it be regionalized?

RAGNARRR

Sep 13, 2021
We love the game. When will they start charging the monthly fee? Will it be regionalized? In South America, 15 dollars is 10% of the minimum wage. We need maintenance with decent values for our countries.

Rhime

Feb 1, 2022
Hopefully, not until they stabilize the game, ramp up the server and add the missing content that should be in the game?

D

Deleted member 44

Henrik said on stream that the subscription price will be regionalized. Henrik also lies 24/7 so who knows until it happens.

Reactions: RaptorBlackz

Joe McFly

Jan 26, 2022
We love the game. When will they start charging the monthly fee? Will it be regionalized? In South America, 15 dollars is 10% of the minimum wage. We need maintenance with decent values for our countries.
So if it remains so laagy I pay nothing for it!

finegamingconnoisseur

May 29, 2020
www.youtube.com
This is just my guess, they may be giving everyone another free month on top of the included free month that comes with the game.

If that is the case, it's possibly a gesture of goodwill to everyone for putting up with the first two weeks where no one could log in unless they left their PC on for a day or more.

The other possibility is that they will start charging the monthly sub once the Myrland main server is upgraded sufficiently to support 10k+ players and the remaining two alt instances can be removed. They have already removed two of the four instances with the latest patch.

Again, these are just my speculations only.

Last edited:

CrgHck

Jan 27, 2022
Stockholm
This is just my guess, they may be giving everyone another free month on top of the included free month that comes with the game.

Again, these are just my speculations only.
I think not starting the free month yet is the goodwill for the first two weeks ( which by this point is almost a month)