Whats everyone doing with their human ?

Knox

Mar 25, 2021
Like the title sais what type of builds are you guys using to squeeze the most out of your human ? Master of none clade correct ?

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Full Khur MA/MC/Footie. Prof: full wep (100 primaries, not maxed on all secondaries YET), extractor. I actually think this is a solid build. I don't think any build would do it better on combat side except maybe a raw Thursar ( fit cuz 100+ dex, +25 axe would make up for the missing mounted buffs), and when they 'give mc some love,' it will hopefully be even better! Def fun to play. Fast enough on the ground, too.

Knox

Mar 25, 2021
Nice, i went with the age 31 full tindrem. same exact story, MA/MC/FF. stopped the MA at 50 i think that will suffice just to kill horses in pvp or farm

Belegar

Oct 16, 2021
Full Tind Paladin. I know it is not meta, but I'm really enjoying it. 26% Damage Bonus, 100 Int for good heals and spell damage, 191 HP, wear Reptile Carapace with Def stance and weild a heavy mace. Fun fun fun

Reactions: Jatix and Atom

Stundorn

Jul 18, 2021
Full Tind Paladin. I know it is not meta, but I'm really enjoying it. 26% Damage Bonus, 100 Int for good heals and spell damage, 191 HP, wear Reptile Carapace with Def stance and weild a heavy mace. Fun fun fun
How did you get to 26% dmg Bonus? or do you add from agressive stance?
I have 25% with full tindremic, age 23, ST 105, Int 100.
max Armor weight atm 15,7kg, but if i'd sacrifice some points of agressive stance or drop archery i could go for 25kg with steel and silk.
not sure i want to do that.

Reactions: Atom

Knox

Mar 25, 2021
i wanna ask what sort of mace? i always wanna try them but heard no good for solo

Stundorn

Jul 18, 2021
i wanna ask what sort of mace? i always wanna try them but heard no good for solo
not the one who was asked, but i can tell you flanged mace and also starmace are good for pve.
PvP depends on Situation, too slow/ heavy for 1v1.
Some say Starmace sums all 3 damagetypes, but as far as i tested it, the flanged Mace does still little more damage although it has no pierce and should do less In comparison of a starmace with blunt, piere and slash.

Reactions: Knox

Gulith

Apr 5, 2021
max Armor weight atm 15,7kg, but if i'd sacrifice some points of agressive stance or drop archery i could go for 25kg with steel and silk.
30 years old for max str. (more damage bonus from str)
23 is for max dex.

Knox

Mar 25, 2021
I think age 30-31 with clade gives 107 str. And then it depends on height ?

D

Dracu

Humans could be good for i dont give a shit about meta 3rd account fun character for useless fun skills you never really use... And arent really fun either

Jatix

Sep 30, 2020
Humans could be good for i dont give a shit about meta 3rd account fun character for useless fun skills you never really use... And arent really fun either
Human have the benefit of being less screwed if you change build.Can easily switch from FF MA to Hybrid, etc. Height can be a bit problematic but doesnt completely kill the build usaually. And they are much better skillers than a thur or ogh, because you can fit way more primaries. Which usually is an extra lore or something.

And honestly 5% of fights in this game are fair so being slightly gimped rom being on a human fighter vs thur, or ogh ma, isnt a big deal.

that's pet talk ...
I 100% clicked on this expecting some meme post haha

Stundorn

Jul 18, 2021
30 years old for max str. (more damage bonus from str)
23 is for max dex.
Maybe i need aging food then 🧓
Dropped agressive stance for heavy armor.
Humans could be good for i dont give a shit about meta 3rd account fun character for useless fun skills you never really use.
There are Players who dont exploit and min max execessiveley. They play the game like intended 1 char on 1 server, responsible for their only reputation and having fun to be limited and dependent on others regarding crafting, trading/ economy.
If this game wants to be succsefull and not end like MO1 with 500 players using 3 accounts SV should do something about gamers gaming systems and care for some more variance in viable builds and playstyles.
If people with 1 character not playing a meta build end up competing against exploiters, multi accounting min maxing meta players only, good luck with the game longterm wanting to become something like EvE like Hendrik said.
Just not gonna happen and if SV didnt learn from MO1, well... gl.

Last edited:
Reactions: ThaBadMan

Belegar

Oct 16, 2021

He is age 26, not old like those 30-year-olds. :p Full height and Full Strength, with the height and damage glade gifts.

I do flanged mace,

Some say Starmace sums all 3 damagetypes, but as far as i tested it, the flanged Mace does still little more damage although it has no pierce and should do less In comparison of a starmace with blunt, piere and slash.

I have not tested it i this fashion. I think I should try to. But in my experience it might be slow so you get parried more often, but it hits harder so you need to hit less often. But as soon as you go to group fights, there aren't that much parries= much more damage

What I can say is that with maces I've come to feel lighter materials make interesting change of pace. When I have a light mace you attack much faster for an aggressive approach. heavy maces are slow, but you need to use your reach and timing.

Reactions: Stundorn

Stundorn

Jul 18, 2021
He is age 26, not old like those 30-year-olds. :p Full height and Full Strength, with the height and damage glade gifts.

I do flanged mace,

I have not tested it i this fashion. I think I should try to. But in my experience it might be slow so you get parried more often, but it hits harder so you need to hit less often. But as soon as you go to group fights, there aren't that much parries= much more damage

What I can say is that with maces I've come to feel lighter materials make interesting change of pace. When I have a light mace you attack much faster for an aggressive approach. heavy maces are slow, but you need to use your reach and timing.
i can only build it with 107 St and 26dmg Bonus if i go 30 age, not possible in calc with 26 🤷‍♂️
try greater or compact horn and leptoid scales for grip.

Belegar

Oct 16, 2021
Are you sure you can use horn for grip material? Leptoid is crazy expensive and frankly isnt that good.

Capture.PNG

Stundorn

Jul 18, 2021
Are you sure you can use horn for grip material? Leptoid is crazy expensive and frankly isnt that good.

View attachment 4154
1649602539927.png
Leptoid is expensive? good to know, i may should sell some, easy to get material.
Horn and Leptoid make my Warhammers weigh less compared to woods, ironbone, mloarium or incisium and qual. Leather or alike, rawhide may be a thing you can try for better durability, but less weight.
If you want to make a heavy hitter with messing you maybe dont want to become the hammer lighter, but that's another thing.

Stundorn

Jul 18, 2021
I misunderstood, I thought you meant those 3 for grip.

Rather use Molarium.
no, but i was maybe wrong about leptoid , it doesnt make it lighter, but have less dura, so not that good :p
calculator says rawhide increase dura and weight doesnt change. Celeano's gives all you need for a daily use hammer.

Stundorn

Jul 18, 2021
Ok, because of the fun and Humans not meta at all, i decided to do exactly this with my only character, have fun and do what i like and nit what is meta or "the best" i can do. Well the best you can do playing a Game is having fun, isnt it?!

dropped agressive and defensive stance for 85 in Heavy Armor (Turtle Plate) and Invest into taming and CC for having a Turtle with me.
All i need and want actually is to reskill a clade or have the next clade gift and SV make Turtles rideable and having bags and If they do it perfect make them have a helmet as armor.
I'd ride into battle on the back of my turtle in heavy carapace plate armor and make her a steel helmet, wielding a fishing rod, no of course i'd wield a 2h Mace and get the "speed" bonus 😅

Please Starvault, Turtles rideable and at least give them bags!!!
I'd love this very much.