Whats everyone doing with their human ?

Hodo

Mar 7, 2022
Same thing I played in MO1...
MA/MM hybrid with some foot skills and lighter armor, taming for my own horses and I can craft all of my own equipment.

Reactions: Knox

Weathermore

Apr 5, 2021
Like the title sais what type of builds are you guys using to squeeze the most out of your human ? Master of none clade correct ?

Human is actually pretty good if built pure in any direction.

They're hands down the best mages in game atm due to the armor weight clade nerf.

Khallard is actually very strong due to some of the clade being passive.

They're the best crafters due to lore skills & 50 free profession points.

Khurite is weak compared to alvarin, and full Tindrem is overall week. Sidoan human is absolute garbage, IMO, as Alvarin make much better psyfighters. But Sidoan / Khallard, or mixed with Tindrem for bonus skill points are definitely not master of none race.

Hodo

Mar 7, 2022
Human is actually pretty good if built pure in any direction.

They're hands down the best mages in game atm due to the armor weight clade nerf.

Khallard is actually very strong due to some of the clade being passive.

They're the best crafters due to lore skills & 50 free profession points.

Khurite is weak compared to alvarin, and full Tindrem is overall week. Sidoan human is absolute garbage, IMO, as Alvarin make much better psyfighters. But Sidoan / Khallard, or mixed with Tindrem for bonus skill points are definitely not master of none race.

I am not what you mean about the Sidoian. As a 3/4th Sid and 1 part tin, I have 113 str at stout and 102 con, and I am the lowest height yet still have 22% damage bonus. Which is perfect for a MA/MM with my 90 Int.

Havagrim

Apr 13, 2022
Sweden
Kallard/Kallard for lyfe. FF/MA. Works great imo. 31% dmg isnt bad (growth food + max size/str). Got 115 str, 117 con, 91 dex at stout. Hits pretty hard but still has a lot of points for crafting and shit.