• Killer

Votes: 16 44.4%
  • Socializer

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters

Piet

May 28, 2020
Thief, Assassin , bandit, shadow
Depends. Do you like dominating other players that way? Or do you like figuring out the best way to steal, assassinate, and sneak? Sounds like killer though with that combination.

Cromwell

Jun 4, 2020
Explorer-Killer, Love finding and figuring out new stuff to get a edge over people hahahaha, this game appeals to killers overall i would say, not surprising at all

Reactions: Piet and Ibarruri

Lucifer

May 31, 2020
No I wont, we don't hang out. If you don't have any examples of other gamer motivations that's fine but no need to comment about nothing then.
I'll comment on anything I like, boy. And my comments to begin with weren't about "Nothing" just because you didn't like what I said. Youre the one generalizing everyones play style into one small list of typical styles.
And no, with your piss poor attitude we definitely wont be hanging out, youll definitely be one of the first to see my style though. Always have to make an example of people such as yourself come launch.

Piet

May 28, 2020
I'll comment on anything I like, boy. And my comments to begin with weren't about "Nothing" just because you didn't like what I said. Youre the one generalizing everyones play style into one small list of typical styles.
And no, with your piss poor attitude we definitely wont be hanging out, youll definitely be one of the first to see my style though. Always have to make an example of people such as yourself come launch.
It's not that I didn't like what you said, I was actually curious so asked for examples. Just to find out you were just making stuff up and didn't have any examples. To bad I actually did want to hear. I already said it was a generalization, it's called Bartle's Taxonomy. Says so in the video. It's old and dated but still interesting. That's why i actually did want to hear if you have an updated more flushed out version with examples. If you want to be aggressive that's fine but if not that's fine too. I'v played Mortal for many years so don't mind either way.