Votes: 16 44.4%
  • Killer

Votes: 16 44.4%
  • Socializer

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters

Piet

May 28, 2020
Edit: people seem confused by not watching the video before answering. To clarify:
Achiever: You want to complete everything, get the achievements, the collectible, fully explore the world and do everything that there is to do.
Explorer: You want to explore the systems not the map. Find out new things and figure out how the game works. Try to make combinations of things people haven't thought of.
Killer: Not necessarily just murdering people but dominating in some way. Anything from financially being way richer than most, having the most influence so you can kick people out of "your town", or being skilled enough that you can destroy them in pvp.
Socializer: You just like to hang out with people. Talk over VOIP, roleplay, explore the world together.

Last edited:

Piet

May 28, 2020
Must say im all of them really. But since I have to choose one its gonna be killer as im in it mainly for combat.
Of course everyone is a slight mix of them all but always if push comes to shove one is closest to your heart

Reactions: ThaBadMan

Piet

May 28, 2020
Interesting. So far like I was thinking the level of kinds of players is way out of balance and is why the population was dieing.

Lucifer

May 31, 2020
This is kind of a silly poll. Your choices are biased especially for those of us who fall under different or multiple styles. I for example fall under all the those listed choices and more. The whole point of mortal is that you dont have to be ONE of those or even any. And the population dying has nothing to do with diversity of player type and play style. And we all know it.

Reactions: PatWins

Piet

May 28, 2020
This is kind of a silly poll. Your choices are biased especially for those of us who fall under different or multiple styles. I for example fall under all the those listed choices and more. The whole point of mortal is that you dont have to be ONE of those or even any. And the population dying has nothing to do with diversity of player type and play style. And we all know it.
Did you watch the video's? And of course everyone has every type in them and more this is a generalization but also there's always one of these that is closest to your heart that is just a bit more you than the others are.

Lucifer

May 31, 2020
Yeah no, not everyone has every type in them. Ive known people who arent any of those listed types and ive known people who are all of them or one of them and so on. I happen to be equally all parts including the very slim selection you listed. Theyre all close to my heart with none more so. Youre just being narrow minded here. The beauty of mortal is in my opinion enjoying all aspects here. At least for me. I happen to also know its like this for others as well. Although yeah there are SOME who narrowly choose aspects in the game to align themselves and thats fine.

Piet

May 28, 2020
agree to disagree I guess although id still love to hear what your huge list of things you love doing in games that's not listed is.

Reactions: PatWins

Piet

May 28, 2020
My favourite killer. I am try send you private Pm. i dont. ¿why?

About post, i am I would define myself as an opportunist, speculator, lover of luxury and a good banker.
I think according to video id define you as a killer with social mixed but mainly killer. Killer doesnt just mean to kill it means to dominate including.... wait for it.... in a financial way. ^_^