What Kind of Behavioral Preferences Are Lurking Around This Hellhole?

Evelyn

Jan 6, 2021

Take the test and post your results. I'm an INFJ.

Disclaimer; There are more than 16 kinds of personalities, typology only intends to explain a set of behavioral and thinking preferences and in no way means you are locked into anything. The purpose of understanding the way the letters combine is to understand your own habits and learn to recognize things like an Ni-Ti thinking loop.

Reactions: Bernfred

Kaemik

Nov 28, 2020
I didn't get my specific results for this one because it wanted me to sign up but I've tested multiple times as an ENFJ. The ones I took were through college as well so fairly reliable.

Evelyn

Jan 6, 2021
You shouldn't have to sign up, I recommend running it in Firefox so you can enable NoScript/AdBlocker/etc. whatever it takes so you don't run into the issue.

Necromantic

Jun 9, 2020
Did you know that these Myers–Briggs tests are completely arbitrary, have zero scientific basis and mean absolutely nothing? Their invention was basically a money grabbing scheme.
It is proven that the same person taking the same kind of tests with slightly different questions will get completely different results.

It was literally invented by two women that had no clue about the field at all based on their interpretations of works of Carl Jung.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vagrant

Speznat

May 28, 2020
Tindrem
wolfszeit.online
Did you know that these Myers–Briggs tests are completely arbitrary, have zero scientific basis and mean absolutely nothing? Their invention was basically a money grabbing scheme.
It is proven that the same person taking the same kind of tests with slightly different questions will get completely different results.

It was literally invented by two women that had no clue about the field at all based on their interpretations of works of Carl Jung.
What okay.

Than why are they so accurate?
xD

Is there someone unhappy of being exposed in traits of weaknesses and strenghs?

Bernfred

Sep 12, 2020
any assessing of your own personality, abilities, IQ, etc online or otherwise is going to be biased towards telling you what you want to hear :LOL:
thats the problem, some people can do these tests alone and some need external help because maybe they click what they want to be.
i think this test is only valid for comparison with others, pigeonhole people is never a good idea because the outcome can only contain 4 letters for example in this test.

Reactions: Vagrant

Vagrant

Oct 8, 2020
no fixed address
i think this test is only valid for comparison with others, pigeonhole people is never a good idea

indeed, there's a plethora of self-assessments that use 'objective' questions that end up subjective as soon as you get involved, probably should do the Neo Pi-R, MMPI/MMPI-2, 16 PF, and Eysenck along with the Myers-Briggs.

online 'mensa' approved IQ test are always fun, if I'm such a genius, why am I here typing this ?

Necromantic

Jun 9, 2020
Wow, someone who makes content around something giving his unbiased opinion on something. :p People believe in personality tests like that an horoscopes for different reasons but their perceived "accuracy" stems from similar designs.

These tests more often than not work on the principle that one aspect negates another, as they are perfect opposites on a spectrum, which in reality they aren't.
Honestly, we are all individuals, no matter how much people enjoy simplifying and categorizing and "fitting in". People are way too tribal, just be yourself. Stop trying to make your lives simpler, live the hardcore life!

Last edited:

Qik

Jun 2, 2020
ENFP, wow that's so lame

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210218-204648~2.png
    Screenshot_20210218-204648~2.png
    121.5 KB · Views: 6

Kaemik

Nov 28, 2020
Why do people feel horoscopes work for them despite the fact they are absolute nonsense?

I don't know but professional companies and and colleges have never asked me for my sign. I have been given the MBTI three separate times in professional/educational settings though.

I could explain why I agree with their decisions, but other people have already done that and you've ignored it. So let's just say I trust profitable companies and accredited schools more than some rando on the internet saying it's no more reliable than a horoscope.

Reactions: Speznat