What is the number of people that can play on the server.

Nishkin

Oct 2, 2021
Royal Bank Of Tindrem
Long story short:

Day 1 Release: Everybody connecting and playing but once people went over 3k on the server we all started to disconnect and reconnect again.
Day 2. Huge glitching around the world enormous lag and a Patch that Introduced a QUEUE.
Day 3. Queue started to Brake and to Crash, if you sit in the queue for more then 30 min. the queue crashes also the game crashes when you try to enter.
Day 4. A fix to the queue is applied and No More QUEUE crashing.
Day 4, - People waiting for 5 hours in the queue!

What has been communicated, why a QUEUE is needed - Because many people try to log in at the same time, in order to fix this a queue is needed.
What is the reality: A hard limit on how many people can be on the server has been applied, this is why the queue didn't got smaller but the
opposite it became even BIGGER .

So seriously anyone from Star Vault tell me I'm wrong and I didn't understood how you system works. Tell me please how you didn't applied a hard limit on people being able to play on the server.

In order to be constructive I would suggest if my theory above is true Star Vault please be honest with the community just as the community was honest with you and we were your FREE testers that not only tested YOUR game for free but also payed for this, let's not forget.

Last edited:

Apsalar

May 31, 2020
@Henrik Nyström
Please communicate with us and cut the "its working good, launch was good, people are in and playing" BS. We cant log in and those who could log in, sit in game afk just to not get kicked. Address that.

Reactions: Starz

shill

Mar 24, 2021
My guesstimation is mainland is capped to 3000k players or so. Remaining 5k are in que that is not really a que since there is nothing that says about your position in queue - it allows ppl enter game randomly.

Real issue is that once you get it - ppl just leaving chars AFK or doing macro (what's illegal considering TOS they introduced yesterday). That led to a situation when only option (at least for now) is try to log on next server restart.

Lack of proper communication is whole another issue that is even more severe than server hard cap/connection problems.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
@Henrik Nyström
Please communicate with us and cut the "its working good, launch was good, people are in and playing" BS. We cant log in and those who could log in, sit in game afk just to not get kicked. Address that.

Just remember you will keep your spot in the queue if you do it within 5 minutes. I'm gonna leave this shit on wifi while I play ps4, fuck MO. I'm brute forcing my way in. Not to stay, just to say I DID IT. Cuz I wanna see how laggy it is... and how many people are on. If there are a bunch of people on, I am gonna be upset and come back here and bitch about it.

Like I was informed, steam charts is showing those people who have the game up, so they could be Q-ing as well.

Edit:

WOOP WOOP I'm thinki'n like 69420!

yoo, I saw you before the whole shitshow began.

Xunila

May 28, 2020
Germany
I agree, there seems to be a hard limit. Very few people get in after hours in the queue. But Haven is running without problems. Login works immediately. After seeling about 60k copies of the game StarVault really can't release a game with is unable to hold 10k players at the same time.

Reactions: Najwalaylah

shill

Mar 24, 2021
Just remember you will keep your spot in the queue if you do it within 5 minutes.
Thats no true - many of my guild mambers tried to follow this, and sadly it doesnt work like that (back in 2-3-8-infinite hours que again even they did what was adviced right away).

Reactions: Rorry

oykd

Nov 26, 2020
i runned around the world didnt see so many people around except city and GY

KING BOFIS

Jan 24, 2022
if what city youre in affects the queue then there is no queue. it probably means the game cant load all the graphics and the queue is a farce

Angelo

May 28, 2020
https://t.me/pump_upp
t.me
It would be fair if devs would be honest with us community, and tell us what they fked up. Or what we as community fked up. Or engine or whoever.
We were able to play "normally" for more then 1 year. 3 stress tests have been done. Henrik says all is good we are ready for release. And then he said it again in few months and again in few months and again in few months, so release was postponed for more then 1 year, only to get here where we are now?
Seriously who fked up and what? And why? Thats the questions.
Thank you.

Reactions: Starz and Amelia