What does Hardcore mean?

Tzone

May 16, 2021
Disagree! Presses red X button. Gotta give you one for this one. I'm walking around (an albeit empty world hahhh) and using terrain to block LoS, or guarding my non arrow side on a horse (I like the one side shot thing, I legit forgot if that was in MO1, but pretty sure it wasn't.) You have no idea the types of shat I was doing in MO, livin' baby. Tho you are gated by SOME tedium (then walls?!?), the majority of the tedium is actual gains.

This is the real definition of hardcore. Not my opinion, it is fact.

Hardcore's definition is and was before people felt the need to change it to suit them selves better has been Dedicated and Committed, usually to a extreme degree.

Peoples opinons are one thing about why they feel this game is hardcore which is really is not. But that is my opinion that it is not. Its is not my opinion about what the actual definition of hardcore its. It has a long standing real definition that existed before videogames. No one wants to be called easycore so they make up ways to shoehorn them selves into being called hardcore.

Jatix

Sep 30, 2020
Lictors spawning at greys in the wanabe safe zones is super hardcore

Bernfred

Sep 12, 2020
MO2 is a sandbox game with no clear objective so imo its wrong to label it "hardcore" in the first place.
better call it complex or deep.

Reactions: Najwalaylah

Teknique

Jun 15, 2020
It means dumbing down your content based on how many people have quit or threatened to quit.

while fucking your loyal and silent players