Votes: 19 29.7%
  • Other

Votes: 3 4.7%
  • Unsure

Votes: 3 4.7%

• Total voters

Teknique

Jun 15, 2020
Nah Sarducca was bad because it was a massive empty desert that you had to be mounted on to farm anything. And the heat system was just annoying and gave nothing good to the place imo.

We went and lived in Aur (or whatever it was called) for a week hoping to get good pvp...

We didn't.

Idk why the community wants a repeat of MO1. We had the opportunity to have a new magic school before Necro. People still voted Necro. We may have had the chance to vote on the first continent...and people still want Sarducca. Boring.
I’ll disagree on the heat mechanic. It really added that survival element where it felt like the land itself was trying to kill you. It also seemed in practice to be anti zerg as most people wouldn’t min max their heat efficiency. Think about it, in Myrland you can go wherever you want with any kit but not sard.

Reactions: Amadman

Sgr

Feb 2, 2022
Fact that many people wants to see first new continent is dooka - real shock for me

most boring place so far

with all pve and pvp things it was most time consuming place

Small hope that they will ad something from north

so gk would b new center point..

MolagAmur

Jul 15, 2020
I’ll disagree on the heat mechanic. It really added that survival element where it felt like the land itself was trying to kill you. It also seemed in practice to be anti zerg as most people wouldn’t min max their heat efficiency. Think about it, in Myrland you can go wherever you want with any kit but not sard.
I disagree. It just sounds good on paper or when you're talking about it. But when you actually experience it...its just annoying 99% of the time. Also it making your mounts slower....gross.

Teknique

Jun 15, 2020
I disagree. It just sounds good on paper or when you're talking about it. But when you actually experience it...its just annoying 99% of the time. Also it making your mounts slower....gross.
Different experience personally (I spent a lot of time in sard). It only slowed your mount down if you didn’t know what you were doing. Yes it’s true that nobody I talked to would actually listen that more than 2 pieces of plate would slow them down. But that’s their fault not the games.

It was gear based in a sense but it was fun and you basically never had to worry about getting zerged because people were slow and stupid

Reactions: Kbear and Kalistair

Kalistair

May 28, 2020
Sarducaan heat system was fine. You'd just need to prepare for it and/or get your ass kicked in the heat a couple of times to understand it. You could actually make some pretty cool-looking mixed armor sets which gave something unique to the continent. Most parts of the desert you could actually wear 3 pieces of plate (feet, legs, torso) and you'd be fine. A plate helmet wouldn't really be necessary as you'd most likely be doing MA combat and on the slim chance you were hit in the head you'd probably get weakspotted anyway no matter what you were wearing. On the chance you had to cross an even hotter zone, it wasn't uncommon for people to bring lighter heat-resistant armor to swap in and out with their plate pieces. I like that gameplay personally. The worldbuilding in Sarducaa could be a lot better, but I'm afraid this current chaos will only lead to a rushed asset store desert showcase. Please give us a roaming Balar Elu world boss. Idc if you rip it from that Dune game from 2001.

Kbear

May 28, 2020
My immediate response is Sarducaa as I too spent much time on the lands and had couple of pali's for a while. I enjoyed the challenge of the lands and large open areas. Generally peaceful and lots of PVE and very rewarding. It wasn't a place for newer players as conditions were harsh with the heat and the many creatures could kill you very easily. It would most likely be the logical first to add but I'm really excited to see all new continents added as it will provide for lots of new experiences for all.

I'd typically wear 3 piece tung and heat resistant pieces for the rest and swap over to full heat res set in really hot spots. It was fine in general but required care.

Last edited:
Reactions: Xunila

ThaBadMan

May 28, 2020
Norway
Only logical next continent is Herabalter both for geographical reasons and for players.

Herabalter is linked to Myrland and wont make huge changes to the game. Herabalter will also make GK the center of the map, a thing players have wanted ever since they gave up on their failure to gain control of the Tephra.
Over a decade of rivers of tears to move the Tephra to a central position and break Mortals lore, it is time to make it a reality through the only way possible.

Reactions: Xunila