VII Claims Gaul Kor

D

Dracu

Thank you for your inquiry as many ppl already know am i the one handing towns and land out here. I evaluated your request and held council with the others. We have concluded that you may leave your molarium set in gk and return home into the jungle where you shall be granted the ownership of a tree and a rock of your desire.

Last edited by a moderator:

Qik

Jun 2, 2020
Thank you for your inquiry as many ppl already know am i the one handing towns and land out here. I evaluated your request and held council with the others. We have concluded that you may leave your molarium set in gk and return home into the jungle where you shall be granted the ownership of a tree and a rock of your desire.
I'm gonna to with.. noo

D

Dracu

I'm gonna to with.. noo
Thank you for reaching back to me. I am sad to inform you that this decision is non negotiable. This decision wasnt easy but is final. Going against this decision will result in a repeating loss of molarium sets aswell as loosing the rights to claim a rock and a tree in the jungle area.

Best Regards Draculina
Council member of the ppl that grants towns and land in mo2

• Haha
Reactions: Ibarruri

Qik

Jun 2, 2020
He's our Lord and Savior! He protects us and shows us the way to Richnes and Glory! Finest Cronite and Oghmium all made out of his Skin, that he gives to us! To show him our Love we Sacrifice our Enemies in the Fire of the Blast Furnace.
False, can't push people in.

• Haha
Reactions: Ibarruri