Twitch Skill vs Tactical Skill

Kaemik

Nov 28, 2020
I like the general idea of where you are going with that post. Melee ranged and magic of different tiers are a good starting point. I hope that's not all we ever get eventually. The more types of undead there are the more we can adapt to the situation at hand. You can lower the strength of each specific minion more without nerfing the class because if the class adapts well to the situation at hand it will remain strong. The end result is that it takes more skill to play it.

The main specific undead type beyond the basic three that I would love to see is a fast-moving, high damage, super squishy undead like a flaming skull. I believe MO1 had an ability to explode your undead to damage nearby targets so if that carries over you can see how flaming skulls could be quite nasty if controlled well.

Blood Thorn

Jan 1, 2021
At this stage of the game you're probably only losing to ping if you're dueling at the top tier.

If you're blaming ping at mid tier, then its just bad and not ping.

LOL - at this stage of the game I've very confident its both, and not likely to change much at the later stages! :)

Blood Thorn

Jan 1, 2021
Low ping causes a delayed reaction. Poor twitch skills cause a delayed reaction. So they're kind of the same thing in terms of their effect on play.
True, which was my point and mostly related to the other thread about server locations, which I'm not trying to bring up for discussion here.

Twitch/Ping/Tactics all have an equal impact in combat. Deficiencies in any can be compensated somewhat with raised levels of the other two, but only to a certain point.