Blamed
Hokky
Durge
Diphrael
MegaTom
Tubb
DarkPraetor
Shizunn
Had a great time with the event! Can confirm I was paid. Everyone should support Favonius Cornelius!!!!!!!!

Amelia

Jun 6, 2020
17 more people paid today! Many more to come tomorrow.
Received the 250 golds, thak you. One of the best mo2 event imho, maybe a little short but very intersting with some creatures that I still never seen like the lynx and the Red springbok. I wonder If do you have some numbers about the event : partecipants, creatures, etc.

KebekLorde

Jan 27, 2022
I just picked up my 500g, thanks Favonius. It was a bit short but very grand event. Riding at the lead of the parade was a blast, all the different beasts, especially the elder Gaur were all glorious. I look forward to the next event.

Soljour

Nov 23, 2022
Hello everyone, I am now ironing out how much and where to pay everyone for their participation today at the great beast parade. Once again, thank you one and all for coming, and I really can't believe what a huge event it turned into! I only imagined maybe two dozen tamers and dominators showing up, but there could have easily been 50 or so, it was absolutely earth shattering!!

A lot of people showed up the day of and the day before the event, which threw off my calculations. In fact, the event was such a success that I am a victim of it! By that I mean I am not sure I can follow through with the most generous heights I thought I might be able to compensate with, but I will still be able to make most people happy nonetheless. There are two things I won't be able to do: 1. pay individuals for replicates of the same creature they brought and 2. I have to institute a cap of 500 gold for the most rare creatures instead of the 1000 gold I had in mind. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience, and I hope no one is too angered by this. Even with this though, I think the majority of participants will be unaffected by this change.

Moving forward, I pledge to offer a more sensible rewarding scheme, such as a single grand prize or a more restrictive sign up scheduling, to stave off any future confusion or accounting nightmares!

I would like for everyone to please reply to me again here in the forum or over discord by the private messages everyone has sent. What I need you to tell me is:

1. The creatures you brought to the parade, and the name of their controlling tamer or dominator. (I will send this specific character by Veredari Postal Service the payment)
2. The top three cities you want to be paid in. Please note that I may run out of funds in one city, so I will then pay in your next chosen city of preference. I can pay in these cities in this order of preference: Morin Khur > Bakti > Faburnum > Meduli > Tindrem.

Thank you one and all again for your participation on an extraordinary day! I am going to compile all media you post here in the forum and my own video soon so people can see the incredible event in all its glory and hilarity. I will also be posting a thread about upcoming events in 2023, of which I have currently three in mind, including of course a major gladiatorial specticle. Remember, when you buy Favonius products on the trade broker, you are investing in these future events.

Thank you!

View attachment 5184
Thanks for the awesome show! I have been paid.

Favonius Cornelius

Jun 4, 2020
The Empire
Ok guys, I think by now everyone is familiar with the fact that there was a rollback...anyone know why?

This has created a bit of a logistical nightmare for me, and I think erased all the payments I sent last night.

Problem is, I will be out of town for the next 5 days on a holiday, so I will have to review the situation and will get back to payouts next Monday. Hopefully that will give enough time for the team to iron out whatever problems might have occurred for MO2 and be back to no rollback times.

Amelia

Jun 6, 2020
Ok guys, I think by now everyone is familiar with the fact that there was a rollback...anyone know why?

This has created a bit of a logistical nightmare for me, and I think erased all the payments I sent last night.

Problem is, I will be out of town for the next 5 days on a holiday, so I will have to review the situation and will get back to payouts next Monday. Hopefully that will give enough time for the team to iron out whatever problems might have occurred for MO2 and be back to no rollback times.
Indeed the 250 golds that I had received in Fabernum has gone, but it should has returned in your bank. np take your time.

KebekLorde

Jan 27, 2022

Supposedly, they had some server issues that caused the data from up to about last 24h to not save into their database so all that progress is pernamently gone, it should be fixed now and safe to play again.

It must be a nightmare for something like that to happen at such a bad time for you. Take your time, people should be understanding of how messed up it would be to deal with managing the payments with a rollback out of a sudden. My payment got reverted too so I'd appreciate if you later checked on it whenver you have time.

Good luck Favonius, what a bad time for a random rollback.

Rhias

May 28, 2020
I'm happy to pick it up again, once you sent it again. God damn rollback!

Wyndorn

Apr 20, 2022
1. Character: Mendak -- brought 2 Bush Pigs and 2 Pigs
2. Payment in MK preferred, then Tindrem

makkenr

Nov 18, 2022
Hello everyone, I am now ironing out how much and where to pay everyone for their participation today at the great beast parade. Once again, thank you one and all for coming, and I really can't believe what a huge event it turned into! I only imagined maybe two dozen tamers and dominators showing up, but there could have easily been 50 or so, it was absolutely earth shattering!!

A lot of people showed up the day of and the day before the event, which threw off my calculations. In fact, the event was such a success that I am a victim of it! By that I mean I am not sure I can follow through with the most generous heights I thought I might be able to compensate with, but I will still be able to make most people happy nonetheless. There are two things I won't be able to do: 1. pay individuals for replicates of the same creature they brought and 2. I have to institute a cap of 500 gold for the most rare creatures instead of the 1000 gold I had in mind. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience, and I hope no one is too angered by this. Even with this though, I think the majority of participants will be unaffected by this change.

Moving forward, I pledge to offer a more sensible rewarding scheme, such as a single grand prize or a more restrictive sign up scheduling, to stave off any future confusion or accounting nightmares!

I would like for everyone to please reply to me again here in the forum or over discord by the private messages everyone has sent. What I need you to tell me is:

1. The creatures you brought to the parade, and the name of their controlling tamer or dominator. (I will send this specific character by Veredari Postal Service the payment)
2. The top three cities you want to be paid in. Please note that I may run out of funds in one city, so I will then pay in your next chosen city of preference. I can pay in these cities in this order of preference: Morin Khur > Bakti > Faburnum > Meduli > Tindrem.

Thank you one and all again for your participation on an extraordinary day! I am going to compile all media you post here in the forum and my own video soon so people can see the incredible event in all its glory and hilarity. I will also be posting a thread about upcoming events in 2023, of which I have currently three in mind, including of course a major gladiatorial specticle. Remember, when you buy Favonius products on the trade broker, you are investing in these future events.

Thank you!

View attachment 5184

Pet: Liphant(Campodon), Owner: Morkas

Meduli, Tindrem, Fabernum.

Gachi

Nov 27, 2022
Bugachi
1. Meduli
2. Tindrem

Attachments

• photo_2022-11-27_19-45-07.jpg
    photo_2022-11-27_19-45-07.jpg
    196.9 KB · Views: 5

MegaTom

Nov 10, 2022
IGN: MegaTom - I was paid however only for one pet. I brought 3 unique pets and in the updated post he said he would only not pay for repeats... Take this info however you want.