Triumphalis Imperialis et Bestia II Event Accounting

Favonius Cornelius

Jun 4, 2020
The Empire
Hello everyone, I am now ironing out how much and where to pay everyone for their participation today at the great beast parade. Once again, thank you one and all for coming, and I really can't believe what a huge event it turned into! I only imagined maybe two dozen tamers and dominators showing up, but there could have easily been 50 or so, it was absolutely earth shattering!!

A lot of people showed up the day of and the day before the event, which threw off my calculations. In fact, the event was such a success that I am a victim of it! By that I mean I am not sure I can follow through with the most generous heights I thought I might be able to compensate with, but I will still be able to make most people happy nonetheless. There are two things I won't be able to do: 1. pay individuals for replicates of the same creature they brought and 2. I have to institute a cap of 500 gold for the most rare creatures instead of the 1000 gold I had in mind. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience, and I hope no one is too angered by this. Even with this though, I think the majority of participants will be unaffected by this change.

Moving forward, I pledge to offer a more sensible rewarding scheme, such as a single grand prize or a more restrictive sign up scheduling, to stave off any future confusion or accounting nightmares!

I would like for everyone to please reply to me again here in the forum or over discord by the private messages everyone has sent. What I need you to tell me is:

1. The creatures you brought to the parade, and the name of their controlling tamer or dominator. (I will send this specific character by Veredari Postal Service the payment)
2. The top three cities you want to be paid in. Please note that I may run out of funds in one city, so I will then pay in your next chosen city of preference. I can pay in these cities in this order of preference: Morin Khur > Bakti > Faburnum > Meduli > Tindrem.

Thank you one and all again for your participation on an extraordinary day! I am going to compile all media you post here in the forum and my own video soon so people can see the incredible event in all its glory and hilarity. I will also be posting a thread about upcoming events in 2023, of which I have currently three in mind, including of course a major gladiatorial specticle. Remember, when you buy Favonius products on the trade broker, you are investing in these future events.

Thank you!

gold.jpg

Reactions: RUMP

Favonius Cornelius

Jun 4, 2020
The Empire
*This post will list people paid as it occurs*

PAID

11/21/22
Buliwyf
Evair
Bobo
Lielavilioti
Apennem
MonkeyD
Sinnod
FlaViolento
Moizi
Amill
Blamed
Hokky
Durge
Diphrael
MegaTom
Tubb
DarkPraetor
Shizunn

11/22/22
Toomdrain
Fredrikk
Yasai
Kebek
Amelia
Soljour
Duze
Merlinius
Rhaelin
Baboomba
Mulch
Justcur
Noccos
Randvar
Thilda
Raginwald
Amleth

Last edited:

Rikudo

Nov 22, 2022
Hello, i was at event with a Tagmaton Soldier ! I would like to be paid at
1- meduli
2- Morin Khur
3- febernum

character name : Rikudo

WhiteBay

Nov 22, 2022
WhiteBay here. Brought Terror Bird. Would like to get paid at
1: Bakti
2: Vadda
3: Tindrem
Character Name: WhiteBay
Thanks again

Kendrikk

Nov 20, 2022
Character Name: Kendrikk
Pet Names: JonBonPinchy (Tagmaton Soldier) & JonBearJovi (White Bear)

Preferred Cities for payment (in order):
1) Morin Khur
2) Fabernum
3) Tindrem

Abuceb

Jan 24, 2022
Character Name: Aran
Pet Names: The Bremen Musicians: Bremendonkey (horse), Bremendog (wolf), Bremencat (lynx) & Bremenchicken (chicken)

Preferred Cities for payment (in order):
1) Bakti
2) Meduli
3) Tindrem

KebekLorde

Jan 27, 2022
Greetings, I was there on my character called "Kebek" with a Tagmaton soldier (that I also named kebek).
1.Morin Khur
2.Tindrem
3.Fabernum

What a glorious event it was, I look forward to the next one and am honestly suprised that you can be as generous as you are with how many people showed up.

Draeghan

Nov 15, 2022
Hello Favonius, I was at the parade with an all mighty desert horse named after my character for easy identification : Draegan :p

If it's possible to be paid in Meduli first or Tindrem/Fabernum

Attachments

• Petcontest.jpg
    Petcontest.jpg
    1,012 KB · Views: 5

Accendino

Nov 14, 2022
I was there with my desert horse and nitre guardian, already got payed in tindrem. Even though i got payed half, i understand that he had to fork out an astonishing amount of gold for all the players that showed up, so its fine. I hope to see another event like this soon, cuz it helps keeping the interest alive.

Attachments

• Senza titolo.jpg
    Senza titolo.jpg
    284.6 KB · Views: 8

Kuzzik

Nov 22, 2022
I was in attendance at the Tindrem parade, saw the red springbok killed right before my eyes!

IGN: Kuzzik
Pets: Tagmaton, Desert Horse, Wolf
If possible I would like payment at Tindrem or Fabernum. Thank you.