Trading makes the world go 'round - HENRIK PLEASE READ

Xunila

May 28, 2020
Germany
Yes to a much better broker interface! But no to a "smartphone" function to be able to see the orders when out of city, even out of broker building.

In a real "local" world the broker would display the items of the current city only and wouldn't know anything about other cities. Of cause from player's point of view the global broker information system is important, but in a way this breaks the local game style.

Melhisedek

Dec 3, 2021
Tindrem
Yes to a much better broker interface! But no to a "smartphone" function to be able to see the orders when out of city, even out of broker building.

In a real "local" world the broker would display the items of the current city only and wouldn't know anything about other cities. Of cause from player's point of view the global broker information system is important, but in a way this breaks the local game style.
it's very cruel, the hucksters will start whining:LOL:

Melhisedek

Dec 3, 2021
Tindrem
Melhisedek said:

I am amazed here by some individuals who have been playing for a decade and have not yet acquired a brain. Go study at school. Which stacks are you talking about, which 1000 swords....the game is played by three cripples, the market is already littered with all sorts of slag and you still want to produce this shit. ---------------------------------------------------------

I watch my messages being wiped, someone doesn't like the truth.

Moored

Mar 24, 2021
Melhisedek said:

I am amazed here by some individuals who have been playing for a decade and have not yet acquired a brain. Go study at school. Which stacks are you talking about, which 1000 swords....the game is played by three cripples, the market is already littered with all sorts of slag and you still want to produce this shit. ---------------------------------------------------------

I watch my messages being wiped, someone doesn't like the truth.
You are not making sense. Your replies are gibberish. Use a better translator.

Diocles

Aug 22, 2021
Western Merika

What do you mean by your smartphone function part of this? I wouldn't want players to be able to access the broker from outside of the broker screen either. Maybe I described something poorly..

Xunila

May 28, 2020
Germany
What do you mean by your smartphone function part of this? I wouldn't want players to be able to access the broker from outside of the broker screen either. Maybe I described something poorly..

Sorry, I misread something, I thought about using the broker and checking the requests and offers while riding to another city. Anyway, I agree to most of your ideas.

Reactions: Diocles